Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

How many hunters vote?

I was listening to an A.M. right wing radio show tonight while driving home. The guest said that he’d interviewed trump Jr. and Candidate trump. They both said hunters don’t vote. Stating that hunters want to keep politics out of hunting. Now I’ve never heard of this logic! Just wanted an honest poll of hunters that vote or not. Personally I am a voter. Local, state, and federal. Never mail in and always go to the poll.

• Like 1

I too vote and encourage every conservative to do the same.  Those who don't vote have no right to complain about our elected officials from either side of the aisle.

• Like 3

I always vote, in person at the polls. When I hear someone say “my vote won’t matter” I tell them “your vote may not matter, but it’s your ticket to bitch”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I was listening to an A.M. right wing radio show tonight while driving home. The guest said that he’d interviewed trump Jr. and Candidate trump. They both said hunters don’t vote. Stating that hunters want to keep politics out of hunting. Now I’ve never heard of this logic! Just wanted an honest poll of hunters that vote or not. Personally I am a voter. Local, state, and federal. Never mail in and always go to the poll.

I'm a hunter and I vote. Seems like hunting and politics just don't  go hand and hand anymore. Sad that we as a brotherhood of hunters have a hard time discussing it. Maybe that radio show is spot on. Sad time's for sure. 

• Like 1

I vote and carry a gun.

32 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

I'm a hunter and I vote. Seems like hunting and politics just don't  go hand and hand anymore. Sad that we as a brotherhood of hunters have a hard time discussing it. Maybe that radio show is spot on. Sad time's for sure. 

That’s the thing, hunting and politics go hand and hand now more than ever!! Gun rights and hunting go hand and hand (even though constitutionally they’re opposite) land rights are political, bullets, lead, copper, powder, and brass. Where your scope comes from, gas to go hunt, your tent.... everything hunting is political!!! It’s sad bud if you hunt and fish then you need to pay attention to politics. I know your a voter bud, not harping on you at all. This radio show just got me thinking.

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

That’s the thing, hunting and politics go hand and hand now more than ever!! Gun rights and hunting go hand and hand (even though constitutionally they’re opposite) land rights are political, bullets, lead, copper, powder, and brass. Where your scope comes from, gas to go hunt, your tent.... everything hunting is political!!! It’s sad bud if you hunt and fish then you need to pay attention to politics. I know your a voter bud, not harping on you at all. This radio show just got me thinking.

Cold hard facts. This thread will end up in the dungeon. Just saying....

• Like 1

Ive voted since I was 18 and only miss one election in my life and I dont plan to miss another one.

I suppose this will be put in the political section at some point. Honestly it’s solely hunting related. How you vote in any respect of the word has an impact on your hunting rights in one way or another.