Sign in to follow this  
GEstrada

Mystery ranch metcalf like new

Selling a mystery ranch metcalf backpack used 1 time but never got to fill it up. $300 in north peoria by lake pleasant and happy valley. Would be willing to trade for scope or red dot.

C4288425-394B-46ED-9EF8-2A0B0F8017D0.jpeg

BACC5B78-AA10-4521-9BF7-1A6AFE266F3E.jpeg

What is the cubic inch on this pack please and is there any water proof in the material? What year is this pack and thanks for your patience.

1 hour ago, Broken Wheels said:

What is the cubic inch on this pack please and is there any water proof in the material? What year is this pack and thanks for your patience.

+1

BB.jpg

1 hour ago, Broken Wheels said:

They are 4300 or 4500 cubic inches.

Thats a great price on that pack. 

I have heard great things about them, trying to see if it can replace my Outdoorsman pack that is taking on some age. Thanks for answering 

4 hours ago, Broken Wheels said:

I have heard great things about them, trying to see if it can replace my Outdoorsman pack that is taking on some age. Thanks for answering 

I just purchased one a few months back.  It carries weight better then my kuiu pack and I really liked my kuiu.  The only thing they lack are pockets but are great  packs.