rossislider

AZGFD Commission Meeting June 12th

Here is a new thread for all things related to the 6/12 commission meeting. Probably easier than trying to follow via the other lengthy threads.

Live Feed - https://www.azgfd.com/agency/commission/commission-cam/

Agenda - https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon/wp-content/uploads/archive/2020.06.12-Agenda-Rev1_Jun3.pdf

Glad to see they don't seem interested in considering all the stupid point guard petitions. They are all being shot down fast.

Like the one commissioner said, the reason Point Guard was created is to allow hunters to purchase "insurance" for their points for unforeseen circumstance. Not buy it after the unforeseen circumstance has happened.

Quote of the day by one of the commissioners (paraphrase)  "I would love to buy homeowners after that fact, but it doesn't work that way."

For any not watching and reading about this later, the commission is discussing the possibility of not have to consider these stupid petitions about point guard "after the fact" in the future, but general counsel (the lawyer) doesn't like that idea.

9 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Glad to see they don't seem interested in considering all the stupid point guard petitions.

Like the one commissioner said, the reason Point Guard was created is to allow hunters to purchase "insurance" for their points for unforeseen circumstance. No buy it after the unforeseen circumstance has happened.

Quote of the day by one of the commissioners (paraphrase)  "I would love to buy homeowners after that fact, but it doesn't work that way."

For any not watching and reading about this later, the commission is discussing the possibility of not have to consider these stupid petitions about point guard "after the fact" in the future, but general counsel (the lawyer) doesn't like that idea.

+1

f.png

How many are watching to see Blake Owens face the music?

Watching the break footage now...so they’re reviewing petitions now and the license revocations will start at 1:30...correct?

I remember watching that too. I think I am probably more excited about this. I don't know OJ personally, but Blake was always a jerk to me and pretty much everyone, so more invested in this. Side note, Nobull claims his brother is trying to turn his life around. I hope this is true, and if so, I would be happy to help a truly penitent guy get back on track. We will see.

Just now, bigorange said:

Watching the break footage now...so they’re reviewing petitions now and the license revocations will start at 1:30...correct?

Before my feed crashed, they shot all the petitions down with extreme prejudice. The will be back for a few more things in a few minutes. There are a handful of things scheduled for specific times (so the people involved can show up) but they are moving through everything else.

Anyone know if you can watch the camera footage after the fact?  Do they record record it to be view at a later date and time?  I may not be around to watch at 1:30.