rossislider

AZGFD Commission Meeting June 12th

I just came in to check email saw this thread and clicked on the link. just in time.

why didnt he show he out protesting or did he move to Chaz Seattle  ;)

Apparently, there was YET ANOTHER 4x5 200+" velvet mule deer he poached as well, and admitted to it.  Was told to turn over the antlers, but "a coyote ate them" and he never turned them over to G&F.  

Glad I watched this live, and learned a lot more.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lancetkenyon said:

Apparently, there was YET ANOTHER 4x5 200+" velvet mule deer he poached as well, and admitted to it.  Was told to turn over the antlers, but "a coyote ate them" and he never turned them over to G&F.  

Yeah that was crazy...hadn’t heard about that one. It was definitely interesting to watch it live. Wasn’t sure how the proceedings worked. 

I think the commissioners were pretty equally disgusted, and seemed to make that known. I assume those were max sentences they could levy?

Never showed any remorse and basically spit in the eyes of judicial system by not turning in the antlers of the other 200" buck he poached after he said he would.  "coyotes ate them"  priceless.  His family and friends must be really proud of him.  I hope he has children and they grow up knowing what a low life they have for a father.  

Can only imagine what his brother will have to say about his POS for a brother?  You know he can't keep his mouth shut.

4 minutes ago, knothead said:

Never showed any remorse and basically spit in the eyes of judicial system by not turning in the antlers of the other 200" buck he poached after he said he would.  "coyotes ate them"  priceless.  His family and friends must be really proud of him.  I hope he has children and they grow up knowing what a low life they have for a father.  

Can only imagine what his brother will have to say about his POS for a brother?  You know he can't keep his mouth shut.

He's already blabbing

58 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

what low life piece of shiit that guy is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rossislider said:

Glad to see they don't seem interested in considering all the stupid point guard petitions. They are all being shot down fast.

Like the one commissioner said, the reason Point Guard was created is to allow hunters to purchase "insurance" for their points for unforeseen circumstance. Not buy it after the unforeseen circumstance has happened.

Quote of the day by one of the commissioners (paraphrase)  "I would love to buy homeowners after that fact, but it doesn't work that way."

For any not watching and reading about this later, the commission is discussing the possibility of not have to consider these stupid petitions about point guard "after the fact" in the future, but general counsel (the lawyer) doesn't like that idea.

Point guard is BS. When you put in for a tag you take the risk something happens leading up to your hunt. You lose your tag big frikin deal. People are turning tags in for weather, bad moisture years, not finding a shooter animal, and other stupid reasons. If you draw and don’t go then let it be. Either go hunting or don’t and make the best of it. Too many sissy hunters now days wanting it all perfect for them or their hunt. 

• Like 7

^^^ I couldn't have said it better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rossislider said:

I think the commissioners were pretty equally disgusted, and seemed to make that known. I assume those were max sentences they could levy?

If that was the max sentences, what would you have to do to get lifetime?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

So much for "turning his life around"...

I just posted this in the original 32 page string. I believe it is still valid here.

8 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Just found this and read the whole thing. 

Very SAD to me for so much negative.

People stealing game

People hating

People stealing time (thus money) from employers

Braggers on hunting, finances, etc.

Racism, we are all one people

Lies and misrepresentations

Foul verbage

Petty arguments

And more.

There was some GOOD as well.

Good to see;

People wanting fair and equal justice for all

People recognizing the good abilities of others

People wanting to help and support each other

People willing to help family when they have made very poor choices. You can pick and choose your friends, but family is what it is

People willing to be open minded

People who ARE very knowledgeable about hunting 

And much more

Maybe take this a step further and push for changes.

Make guiding services also responsible for guides hired (fines and loss of license for infractions)

Hold guides to a higher standard

Request a minimum two years (or five) loss of hunting privileges per illegal animal to be cumulative and consecutive. (Jed and Blake both should have lost privileges, Jed two and Blake ten as a minimum (five and twenty-five in my opinion).

Openly condemn theft of game

Report any and all knowledge of theft, anonymously if need be

STOP the HECKLING of someone else's results. That is just wrong and promotes an unhealthy environment of "do what you have to" to get a trophy. Every hunt is a success, even if you don't bag an animal. So promote the righteous hunt more, not the kill so much.

Recognize other people's better qualities and abilities. 

And all the more not listed that you know

Let us change the country starting here.

In the one year I've been on social media, only on Coueswhitetail, I've made my mistakes, will make more I'm sure, and have seen and learned much.

YOU ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE!

Many great hunters

Many hard workers

Many really smart people

Many kind people

All successful at some particular thing or many things

I look forward to getting to know you all, and if I can, helping you too.

We are all imperfect.

Take the next step. Talk to AZFG and your AZ elected officials.

Not intended to offend.

Justice has been served. This had got to be one of the most impactful poaching cases in the state. I’m surprised it hasn’t got much coverage outside of online forms. Good article in the AES magazine. Fact is that these are only the animals he got caught with and/or admitted to. Who knows how many others. It’d be interesting if Easton’s did a story on this....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, azbugler said:

Justice has been served. This had got to be one of the most impactful poaching cases in the state. I’m surprised it hasn’t got much coverage outside of online forms. Good article in the AES magazine. Fact is that these are only the animals he got caught with and/or admitted to. Who knows how many others. It’d be interesting if Easton’s did a story on this....

No doubts that he has been doing it since Hector was a pup.