Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Happy National Jerky Day (This Time 35% off)

Insane, well just spent a load of money on Jerky, thanks Sean. It’s almost all sold out

I was fortunate to get in early today while most everything was in stock and spent way too much. I've got the meat sweats just thinking about it. 

• Like 1

When I went to checkout it said “no longer availble” so I called customer service and they were very nice and asked what I would like? Let’s just say I ordered way more than I should of 😊

• Like 1

I get my jerky from Dee Dee's Finest Beef Jerky in NM.  

Not like any other jerky I have had.  Paper thin, crunchy at first, then melts in your mouth.  Awesome flavors too.  I always order 6 packs at a time.  Buy 4, get 1 free.  I have tried most of the spicier flavors.  Green chili, red chili, chipotle, and jalapeño are my favorites.  Caribe chile is good too.  The habenero is insanely hot.  Great taste, but have to eat it sparingly.  They have a lot of the staple flavors too.

• Like 3

No body making their own out of deer?  It irks me to spend money on it at the gas station or store when I know I have a freezer full at home!!

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

No body making their own out of deer?  It irks me to spend money on it at the gas station or store when I know I have a freezer full at home!!

I make it every chance I can but it takes so muck meat to make so little jerky! If I can buy it cheap enough then I’ll let pay for the shrinkage.

52 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I get my jerky from Dee Dee's Finest Beef Jerky in NM.  

Not like any other jerky I have had.  Paper thin, crunchy at first, then melts in your mouth.  Awesome flavors too.  I always order 6 packs at a time.  Buy 4, get 1 free.  I have tried most of the spicier flavors.  Green chili, red chili, chipotle, and jalapeño are my favorites.  Caribe chile is good too.  The habenero is insanely hot.  Great taste, but have to eat it sparingly.  They have a lot of the staple flavors too.

Let me know when you order next 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ctracingraptor said:

Let me know when you order next 

Have you tried old Santa fe jerky? Sounds like Dee Dees, I might have to try this. 

For those of you waiting, I got the first part of my order today (I placed two separate orders). Yes, it was me that tore into the two boxes.

image.png.4a410fa51ce54a8f6be51902d95d2e04.png

• Like 2