Sign in to follow this  
NoBull350

Outlaw bc777

Did anyone else hear them mention Lori Owen's? Think it was related to one of the velvet bucks.

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did anyone else hear them mention Lori Owen's? Think it was related to one of the velvet bucks.

Yes, but didn't want to go there.. Just confirms how arrogant and selfish he is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Yes, but didn't want to go there.. Just confirms how arrogant and selfish he is. 

I wasn't trying to drag her under the bus. I just wasn't clear on what was going on there.

Just a guess but probably wrapped her tag around a deer so he could keep hunting or did it after his tag was filled. I mean, you gotta shoot a 200" buck whenever you see one, regardless of season, tag, weapon or location. You can figure out the lies, logistics and stories etc after you get it home at 3:00AM.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ohthatguy said:

Just a guess but probably wrapped her tag around a deer so he could keep hunting or did it after his tag was filled. I mean, you gotta shoot a 200" buck whenever you see one, regardless of season, tag, weapon or location. You can figure out the lies, logistics and stories etc after you get it home at 3:00AM.

Exactly my motto is 2 and 4 hits the floor . It’s like anything in life sometimes risk outweighs the reward . However if you get complacent and arrogant as Bc777 did the risk will bite you In the a$$!  

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Exactly my motto is 2 and 4 hits the floor . It’s like anything in life sometimes risk outweighs the reward . However if you get complacent and arrogant as Bc777 did the risk will bite you In the a$$!  

I know you are just stirring the pot to get a rise out of folks for your enjoyment.  But dang.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

99% chance the brother (FullofBull350) is also a poacher but has not been caught......yet 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JSR said:

99% chance the brother (FullofBull350) is also a poacher but has not been caught......yet 

So the real question is ........ is the motto 2 to 4 hits the floor actually my motto or is lance right And I’m just trying to get a response to make my day go by quicker ?????  

10 years it what it sounds like. 10 years of no hunting will eat at him bigtime. He may crack and start poaching again. I would only imagine he is being watched bigtime by Game and fish now. Hard to hide in a small town. I saw On Facebook that Heber posted all about his situation. Not sure why people are acting like he got a good deal? He lost his license, made a bad name for himself etc. He did all this just to act like a badass Hunter.

While I think it should have been harsher, as far as I understand it here is the punishment:

-10 years lost hunting privileges (this is all states btw, atleast those worth hunting)

-$18,000 in fines

- he lost his job

- this is the big one.  He is now a convicted felon.  This one I think people are underestimating, including noballs350.   This will likely cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run, banks most of the time won’t lend or if they do it’ll be at a higher rate, the job market is exceptionally small for convicted felons.   He can never be in possession of a gun for the rest of his life which effectively eliminates all hunting but bowhunting for him.  He likely will not be able to travel out of country (canada will not let him in).  If he ever goes through a divorce it’s extremely likely he’ll lose his kids as judges look heavily down upon felony convictions.  This thing is gonna follow him the rest of his life, the biggest being just his reputation around town.  I got a minor in possession when in college and I remember feeling like a criminal anywhere I went in town, dumbest thing ever, I was 3 months from turning 21 but it did teach me that the shame of breaking the law, even a stupid law is something I personally have a hard time dealing with.  Whether noballs350 is him or his brother, they are compensating hard by coming on here and making light of this.  His hunting career is effectively over and he just added about 10 more years onto his working life as retirement is going to be that much harder to achieve as a felon.  I wish the fees would atleast pay for all the trophy deer we as citizens lost, but the suffering this guy is gonna feel is gonna last long after this thread dries up.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

If his is a class 6 undesignated, if/when he completes probation it will be reduced to a misdemeanor and all that felony stuff is no longer the case. 

9 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

While I think it should have been harsher, as far as I understand it here is the punishment:

-10 years lost hunting privileges (this is all states btw, atleast those worth hunting)

-$18,000 in fines

- he lost his job

- this is the big one.  He is now a convicted felon.  This one I think people are underestimating, including noballs350.   This will likely cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run, banks most of the time won’t lend or if they do it’ll be at a higher rate, the job market is exceptionally small for convicted felons.   He can never be in possession of a gun for the rest of his life which effectively eliminates all hunting but bowhunting for him.  He likely will not be able to travel out of country (canada will not let him in).  If he ever goes through a divorce it’s extremely likely he’ll lose his kids as judges look heavily down upon felony convictions.  This thing is gonna follow him the rest of his life, the biggest being just his reputation around town.  I got a minor in possession when in college and I remember feeling like a criminal anywhere I went in town, dumbest thing ever, I was 3 months from turning 21 but it did teach me that the shame of breaking the law, even a stupid law is something I personally have a hard time dealing with.  Whether noballs350 is him or his brother, they are compensating hard by coming on here and making light of this.  His hunting career is effectively over and he just added about 10 more years onto his working life as retirement is going to be that much harder to achieve as a felon.  I wish the fees would atleast pay for all the trophy deer we as citizens lost, but the suffering this guy is gonna feel is gonna last long after this thread dries up.  

It’s a class 6 open felony . That means as soon as he pays his fines and is off probation it goes away . Another win the the outlaw if he can keep his nose clean . He went back to school and will be working in the medical field in 5 years . So that was a nice rant with zero merit. 

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

It’s a class 6 open felony . That means as soon as he pays his fines and is off probation it goes away . Another win the the outlaw if he can keep his nose clean . He went back to school and will be working in the medical field in 5 years . So that was a nice rant with zero merit. 

Medical field?

Proctologist?

• Haha 2