bigbuckclub

2019 Coues Hunt Video

My uncle took a nice buck last year and here's the video for it. I figured everyone is getting pretty amped about the draw so I wanted to share. 

We just started filming our hunts and have learned it is pretty challenging to get solid footage while hunting at the same time. I'm sure we'll improve... constructive feedback is welcome!

PS - saw my first ever lion on this hunt!

• Like 2

Great video, lots of crap talk about old Men, your day is coming. Sucked about the wounded wasted deer, do to the idiot that can't shoot. Hints why he got a guide. Awesome buck.. 

12 minutes ago, bigbuckclub said:

Thanks... clearly I couldn't figure out how to embed the video...

Edit: should be embedded now. 

No problem man. I enjoyed the video. The one thing I would change is to have the DB level the same throughout the video so when the music comes in it isn't louder  so I have to search for the volume control on my laptop to lower it and when the scene changes to you whispering I couldn't hear what you were saying unless I turned the volume back up.

BTW, did the buck break the century mark? Was that a 6.5 CM? Good works though, I hope to see more of your videos.

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

No problem man. I enjoyed the video. The one thing I would change is to have the DB level the same throughout the video so when the music comes in it isn't louder  so I have to search for the volume control on my laptop to lower it and when the scene changes to you whispering I couldn't hear what you were saying unless I turned the volume back up.

BTW, did the buck break the century mark? Was that a 6.5 CM? Good works though, I hope to see more of your videos.

Thanks. The buck came in just over at 102" and change. I am actually not sure which rifle he used on this hunt, tbh. 

• Like 1

Great video  and thanks for sharing.  Why didn't anybody shoot the lion?

21 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Great video  and thanks for sharing.  Why didn't anybody shoot the lion?

We tried. He was at about 900 yards when we saw him and we tried to cut the distance... but by the time we got closer he moved up and over the ridge. We hiked up there and looked over but never picked him up again. 

Watched the whole video and really enjoyed it.Very nice that you got the footage of the lion.Thank you for being young enough to video the whole thing and then post it,as I am in the old guy club at 69.Done it all my life, but  don't have the ambition to do what you are doing.As stated before it is a learning experience,trying to video the hunt.You have one chance to get it right,thanks again.

• Like 2

Great video Mike! Enjoyed watching it and looking forward to seeing watching many more future vids.

• Like 1