IA Born

4Runner for Sale

My wife decided she wants to go back to the Jeep life she had when we first met.  We're selling her 2017 4Runner.  Its the TRD Off-Road Premium package. We added a trailer brake control, but never towed anything.  Its been on dirt roads, but never used the 4WD other than Flagstaff winters.  Its in great condition. All the info and pics are in the CraigsList link below.  PM me if you are interested and want to come see it.

https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/d/flagstaff-runner-trd/7141843376.html

Crap....this is what happens when you try to function immediately after a nap.  This should be in the Classifieds.  I'll repost it there.  My bad!

Manual??? Your wife is OLD SCHOOL !!!  Whoever designed that front grill should be beaten, flayed and staked out in the sun. It looks like a sucker fish face.

1 hour ago, AZAV8ER said:

Manual??? Your wife is OLD SCHOOL !!!  Whoever designed that front grill should be beaten, flayed and staked out in the sun. It looks like a sucker fish face.

The manual is in the glove box of the 4Runner, unless you're asking about the transmission. Its an automatic. I happen to like the looks of this 4Runner, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She had a badass Wrangler Sahara when we met and got married. Kids changed that. They're older, so she's ready for her Jeep again. Can't complain. 

Post had listed as manual fyi

4 minutes ago, IA Born said:

The manual is in the glove box of the 4Runner, unless you're asking about the transmission. Its an automatic. I happen to like the looks of this 4Runner, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She had a badass Wrangler Sahara when we met and got married. Kids changed that. They're older, so she's ready for her Jeep again. Can't complain. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Post had listed as manual fyi

Much appreciated on that heads up. Apparently I clicked the wrong button helping her set up the CL ad. Much appreciated!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

I was out of it when I got home from a hard TKD session last night.  Sorry if I came across like a dick in my response.  Not knowing I had inadvertently checked the "manual transmission" box of the ad, I had no idea what you were referring to.  Thanks to AZBig10 for clarifying.  But, yes, she prefers a manual transmission...

Has hardly used this off-road but needs a Jeep?

I'd be all over this if I didn't buy a 2018 last week 😔

15 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Has hardly used this off-road but needs a Jeep?

I'd be all over this if I didn't buy a 2018 last week 😔

Never said she needs a Jeep.  Kinda like I don't really need another hunting rifle, but I have one I really want.  When my wife has her mind on what she wants, I know enough to say yes dear!

• Like 1

Those 4runners are pretty BA little four wheelers.  My wife’s rav4 kept getting stuck in the snow so last winter I bought here a 4Runner.  That thing likes to play in the snow and makes my ram look pretty silly on washed out roads.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

Those 4runners are pretty BA little four wheelers.  My wife’s rav4 kept getting stuck in the snow so last winter I bought here a 4Runner.  That thing likes to play in the snow and makes my ram look pretty silly on washed out roads.

I always wanted to put it through the ringer, but never got the chance.  There were a couple of places this past turkey season where I'd rather have had her 4Runner than my Ram 2500!  It handles amazingly in the snow!

16 minutes ago, IA Born said:

I always wanted to put it through the ringer, but never got the chance.  There were a couple of places this past turkey season where I'd rather have had her 4Runner than my Ram 2500!  It handles amazingly in the snow!

That they do.  When it gets snowy or muddy out, and I have to go deer hunting, I swap vehicles with the wife. ;)

• Like 1

My wife has the same year same model she even lets me drive it sometimes... Absolutely great vehicle the 4 wheel drive is crazy. Want to put a lift/level kit on hers but I’ve had a hard time figuring out which kits will actually work with the kdss system.

1 hour ago, Coffeeman said:

My wife has the same year same model she even lets me drive it sometimes... Absolutely great vehicle the 4 wheel drive is crazy. Want to put a lift/level kit on hers but I’ve had a hard time figuring out which kits will actually work with the kdss system.

Toyota-4runner.org has all the lift info you need