I'm sure you have all herd about the Bush fire. Started Saturday on Hwy 87 by a car fire. It has now burned 36,000 acers already per the incident management team, Pumpkin Center  and Tonto Basin is already in GO orders meaning get out. Jake's corner Sun Flower and Rye are on get set, meaning get ready to evacuate. Hwy 87 is closed from Bush Hwy to Payson, can only access Payson is thru Camp Verde or showlow. So please be thoughtful if you come up and be safe, these fires are moving really fast, no containment. We have some awesome hot shots on the job, please pray for them.

So if you would please post pictures of the south and west side because it nothing to see up here but smoke, smoke and more smoke. Need to see what the sky looks like.

Any info is highly appreciated. Thankyou and God bless 

• Like 3

It was reported  it started at Bush Highway and 87 at 2:00 pm Saturday. At where it is now, how far in miles has it travelled? Last I heard it was 4 miles from Tonto basin, that was noon today.

• Like 1

i was in flagstaff yesyerday and always come back from lake mary rd it took me 5 hours to get home, 1 hour to do 1/2 mile at 188&60 trafic light in globe, it was caused by a car fire.

is about 38000 acres , it went from 15000 yesterday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

Had to go from payson to globe to get home from up north yesterday. 

I heard getting through Globe was quite the challenge yesterday.

Why they do it to Payson every weekend and no one feels bad, WA wa

Plume exploded around 5pm, winds are calming down now.

• Like 1

I was on the 202 about 6:30 and it was looking like it was heading due north just west of 4 Peaks headed to Mt Ord. The smoke looked like it was billowing up to about 15,000 feet or higher.

I remember when the Mazatzals burned. This looks like it will be just as bad and probably burn for weeks and could reach Payson by Friday if it doesn't get stopped very soon.

Man I took this topic the way wrong way.  With all the Covid quarantine, all I can think of was dating after quarantine and a chick with a 80's bush

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AZ Wildcat said:

I heard getting through Globe was quite the challenge yesterday.

Yeah hit the 188 about noon and traffic wasn't terrible until turning into globe and all the little lights in Miami. Had another slow down at queen creek canyon.