Got me , I'm f ing jerk who hates flatlanders, totally wrong, not flat landers just idiots, like myself.

Was commenting on the post about why do we fight fires , everyone has insurance, well my point was supposed to be all insurance on homes doesn't cover forest fires.

And yes I'm a very angry I live in star valley and I'm fat and blind. Didn't mean to offend anyone but if I did, so be it..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JLW said:

yep only flatlanders start fires up there. no local chain draggers or idiot lady broke down on her quad or sancarlos guy out of work.... yep all valley folks

Ok I don't have any problems with flatlanders, family lives down there, brother in law is a cop down there, lots of friends on this site live down there, I'm talking about a kind of people not where people are from. I know people on here know what I mean. Anyway the lady got lost and started a fire, not from up here, next Indian was from the Chidaski res,  ya I butchered that, again not from here. So not sure why I'm replying to you, because your opinion doesn't matter to me but must opinions on this site do. Smart intelligent people,Good people..

And sorry about the camp Verde comment butt its really ugly and nobody burns them down.. And please remember this is just my opinion which doesn't matter 

By the way back burns are working. 150000+ acers

Thankyou to all the fire fighters..

Thankyou Einstein! Oh ya what you think means chit to me, not sorry

Hey guys, let’s stop bickering and get back to the real discussion. We are better than this. 

This fire is so incredibly sad to see so many areas burn so quickly. Not a lot of time for animals to get out of the way. Hope it saved some islands of vegetation.

• Like 2

How right your are. So I've heard back burns have worked down by the lake and tonto.

Basically 4 peaks is moon scape, 3 bar wildlife area gone, El oso whipped out.

Wildlife will be tough to find for a few years anyway. Good news is must of the scare is over, tons of smoke in good old Star Valley today hard to breath.

Just a lot of burning in the middle, Mt orc doesn't look so bad , gonna be covered in whitetail and hunter's this year.

Your right I do feel better. Hug it out

• Like 1

my house view yesterday and today, yup my day upside down, mountains gone less then a mile away

20200619_173945.jpg

20200618_193823.jpg

I just flew over it on my way from Denver. Wow. There is nothing left on the west side of 4 peaks. Just ash and dirt. 

22 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

I just flew over it on my way from Denver. Wow. There is nothing left on the west side of 4 peaks. Just ash and dirt. 

I was on the 202 and could see three plumes just south of the 4th peak a few hours ago. Not big mind you and it didn't look like it was much wind. Probbably just up the hill from Browns Cabin.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

I do not mind wiping out the catclaw areas! But they usually come back thicker in a few years. Now we have to hope the rains come early but not too hard all at once. 

Brian,

With the wet winter we had I thought for sure we would have an early monsoon. It's been years since we really had much of one in the desert. I think we are at least three weeks away from any action.

6 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Man who upset wildwoody today?

most of the general public that lives in the city, and he's 100% correct.

guys like the forum members who go outdoors are really not the problem. its the city people that go out and trash everything. most of us get pissed about it just driving down the road while hunting or fishing we have all seen it Garbage everywhere, careless fools who are just slobs most of it is from our lifetime Vacationers from the south., then you have the idots who come out and target shoot stuff not picking up there trash and not a care in the world.

most people from the country dont do these things, the methheads and crackwhores do, you can spot them a mile away.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Delw said:

most of the general public that lives in the city, and he's 100% correct.

guys like the forum members who go outdoors are really not the problem. its the city people that go out and trash everything. most of us get pissed about it just driving down the road while hunting or fishing we have all seen it Garbage everywhere, careless fools who are just slobs most of it is from our lifetime Vacationers from the south., then you have the idots who come out and target shoot stuff not picking up there trash and not a care in the world.

most people from the country dont do these things, the methheads and crackwhores do, you can spot them a mile away.

Mostly agree with you. And I saw a lot of that crap while the campgrounds were shut down and “camp ground people” had to disperse camp for the first time! It was a fuking sh!t show watching these animals! And cleaning up after them. But if this fire was started by a car fire then none of that matters in this instance. Car burned up on accident, by neglecting maintenance from the owner, of the last shop that worked on it messed up. Either way the rest doesn’t matter with this one.

• Like 1