Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

SOLD 1st Series Colt Woodsman 22LR

Colt Woodsman Semi-Auto 22LR 6 5/8" barrel serial number indicates 1930 production. 1 magazine. Cosmetic crack in wood grip and bluing shows wear, this is not a collector's mint condition gun.  Shot a brick of Winchester Wildcat through it without issue, has been sitting in a safe for the last several years. You might need a PhD in Engineering to do a total take down clean and re-assemble on this firearm, but I have done it :) Similar condition Colts are going for $600-850 on Gun Broker. 

SOLD

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1484.JPG

• Like 1

TTT

Someone should realize trading a G17 for one of the most iconic semiauto 22s of all time is a good deal. John Browning designed this firearm. 

My great grandfather had one of these, family story was the bear skin rug he always scared us with as a kid was killed by his colt woodsman (its a great story was actually published in an outdoor magazine), it was the first gun I can recall ever shooting as a kid. I inherited his other two rifles but would love to have this any chance we could put together a meeting I’d love to have it but live in Peoria. Just have a lot of memories around a woodsman handgun.