wildwoody

Credit card updates!!!

Last day to update cards if the 25th, hopefully hits start on the 26th. Good luck my friends 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

It is also the last chance to buy pointguard before the draw.

Nah, I'll just petition to get it after the fact. 

Anyone have issues with having your debt card on file? Vantage West?

You'll be able to get a refund for your 22 Mule deer tag because all the mullie country is going fast.

• Like 3

It is also a good idea to call the institution through which you have your card now and tell them you are expecting a transaction from Arizona game and fish sometime after June 25th.  I especially recommend you doing this if you are using a new card.  Good Luck

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wildwoody said:

You'll be able to get a refund for your 22 Mule deer tag because all the mullie country is going fast.

Can I get a refund on my AirBnb reservation for Payson too? Not sure if it will be there in 2 weeks...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, knothead said:

It is also a good idea to call the institution through which you have your card now and tell them you are expecting a transaction from Arizona game and fish sometime after June 25th.  I especially recommend you doing this if you are using a new card.  Good Luck

If they didn't reject a bunch of $13 charges a couple of weeks ago I'd say you are GTG.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Hopefully Wyoming antelope results tomorrow..

Just got a email stating so.

Screenshot_20200617-174225~2.png

• Like 1

This is my first year putting for Wyoming. For like two weeks all I've thought about is the results being released. I can't wait to check tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

If they didn't reject a bunch of $13 charges a couple of weeks ago I'd say you are GTG.

You would think this would be the case but every draw cycle there are cards that are rejected for one reason or another.  I still say better safe than sorry.

All I know is, if I do get it hit, it's going to be something good. Fingers crossed - and best wishes CWT community.

• Like 1