lonne

Mask Requirements

What Say You? 

One more requirement or regulation is just taking away from peoples' freedom in my opinion.  This is supposed to be a free country.  I agree with the below.

APACHE JUNCTION

Masks are not required. The mayor released the following statement: 

“I've stated this is up to the individual. If you feel you're at risk stay home. I also hope that folks don't get upset at businesses that require PPEs as that is their right also. People need to take responsibility for their own lives. I think it's sad that some put their safety in the hands of a Mayor, councilmember or Governor. We must learn to live in the modern world on our own eventually. There are always going to be risks and illnesses out there and we'll get through it. Also everyone is essential and every job is essential to providing for a household.”

• Like 5

Having a wife that is an RN she busts her butt everyday not to be a vehicle of the covid -19 

dumbasses need to wrap their mugs up. 

Yes there are illnesses and hazards everywhere no sh1t. This virus spreads like wild fire. It’s the rate that it spreads that is concerning.Doesn’t mean we don’t and shouldn’t take precautions. 

joe public is idiotic hence they have to print “hot” on coffee cups and Signs to denote not to light a flame next to a pump station.

problem with this. The medical staff is at the end of this process and are responsible of irresponsible people.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

Payson went mandatory masks. Doesn't matter much to me either way

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, lonne said:

What Say You? 

One more requirement or regulation is just taking away from peoples' freedom in my opinion.  This is supposed to be a free country.  I agree with the below.

APACHE JUNCTION

Masks are not required. The mayor released the following statement: 

“I've stated this is up to the individual. If you feel you're at risk stay home. I also hope that folks don't get upset at businesses that require PPEs as that is their right also. People need to take responsibility for their own lives. I think it's sad that some put their safety in the hands of a Mayor, councilmember or Governor. We must learn to live in the modern world on our own eventually. There are always going to be risks and illnesses out there and we'll get through it. Also everyone is essential and every job is essential to providing for a household.”

If you come to Payson, be packing your mask, mandatory because of our friends from the south.

• Like 1

i listen to Doctor Birx this morning and the masks are mostly to protect the older people and the people at risk, if younger people will wear the masks won't transmit to older and people at risk, also she said if you are in public and don't wear a mask keep the distance, i think this a courtesy to the other person, doesn't matter if you believe or not or if you think that is not right to wear a mask just courtesy to the person near you.

With the restaurants open, it’s going to be hard to eat and wear a mask.  I guess people could get those masks with zippers over the mouth and zip/unzip between bites.

• Like 1

We all have a choice but when I have to pick rocks out of a dudes skull because he has a “choice”not to wear a helmet and A CNA has to wipe his a$$ for 11 years until he decays to a whopping 87 lbs from atrophy. I guess that’s the beauty of options 🤣 

14 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

We all have a choice but when I have to pick rocks out of a dudes skull because he has a “choice”not to wear a helmet and A CNA has to wipe his a$$ for 11 years until he decays to a whopping 87 lbs from atrophy. I guess that’s the beauty of options 🤣 

you have derailed. 

• Like 8

I wont be wearing a mask, last time i checked i woke up in a free country. No one will tell me what to wear or where to stand. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wearing an unapproved mask 5 months into a pandemic is like using contraceptives at your baby shower.

• Like 14
  • Haha 1