lonne

Mask Requirements

Latex Hood rubber mask Pull-Through Holes from latexNemesis on

• Like 1

I have a bunch of mask for home when role playing, I dont need to wear them outside.  But I did see people driving in QC with mask and and at the light when we stopped, i put on my clown mask and stared at t hem, they didnt like that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i kinda look at it this way when the covid doctors and nurse's talk about preventing covid.

There in there for the whole shift with people who have covid. unless they are in self Isolation day in and day out, would they have more of a chance of a carrier than the average joe or at least have a better chance of spreading it than the average joe. seems kinda hypocritical to complain about it.

see nurses all the time in qt every morning as well as emts and cops, none wear masks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, n2horns said:

I have a bunch of mask for home when role playing, I dont need to wear them outside.  But I did see people driving in QC with mask and and at the light when we stopped, i put on my clown mask and stared at t hem, they didnt like that.

I see people wearing them in the cars every once in a while and I always laugh and wonder if there the guys laying in bed with a rubber on at night alone too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AZLance said:

Can I wear a ski mask into a bank now?

yes and Delw condom too

My brother sent me this. Yes he lives in Dallas. - Imgur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

Dumbass of the year award right here^^^

Exposure is good. Comprehension is even better.

I have a laundry list of working patients ranging from dead in parking lots, still borns, Stab victims You name it. I respect life and have taken personal risks putting my own health on the line to preserve or prolong the life of complete strangers. 

Call me a dumbass. Give me an award.  Not looking for a pat on the back but just because this sh1t isn’t on your doorstep for many it is.

• Like 2

No thanks. Not interested in a mask. Everyone I know that had it lived. No hospital needed. I think if you’re scared you should stay home or wear a mask. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Delw said:

I dotn think thast what he is saying.

I believe he was saying the mask issue is more symbolism now  kinda like a feel good measure for people who need to feel good about them selves while degrading others. At least thats how I took it.

Both saying the same thing.

50 minutes ago, AZBull said:

No thanks. Not interested in a mask. Everyone I know that had it lived. No hospital needed. I think if you’re scared you should stay home or wear a mask. 

Yep, that's my story too.  My older brother has it now, just tested positive a week ago.  As of yesterday, he says it's no worse than any cold he's ever had and not nearly as bad as a hangover.  No hospital needed.  My younger brother works at a pharmacy down in Litchfield where they're doing testing.  He says over 70% of the people they test are coming back positive. 

They proved with anitbody testing that this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more widespread and not nearly as deadly as initially though way back in April.  Yet here we are with the media and dumbsh!t politicians still trying to fear monger, second wave, cases are spiking blah blah blah.  I just don't know how we've tolerated their crap this long.  AT first it was 2 weeks to slow the spread, then 30 days to keep from overwhelming the hospitals, and then somehow we went from slow the spread to stay locked down until a vaccine is here?  WTF???  Who they heck ever signed up for that?  How many decades do they need to come up with a vaccine for HIV?  What about SARS?  Even if they do claim they came up with one by the end of the year, my family isn't going to be the guinea pigs they test that poison on.  Maybe five years from now after it's go some mileage on it, but no way your sticking that crap in me or my kids on the first go-around.

Now after all these riots & crap & mass protests full of unmasked people, they still want to try to push their BS.  Good luck selling us that story again.

1515216228_redforman.jpg.7d09d87d21a15d66ffd45ada237eb6cf.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I hope we all make it.

i was just at a bar and it was packed, live music, the average age was like 65 

Doing some cougar hunting?

Glad to see there are people out there with common sense who arent buying into the fear mongering. Gives me hope. There might come a time soon where those of us with like minds have to organize and push back against this government agenda. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I hope we all make it.

i was just at a bar and it was packed, live music, the average age was like 65 

So you are moving in on the older aged women?