lonne

Mask Requirements

5 hours ago, JSR said:

And you have to keep in mind that 0.3% is a blanket of ALL age groups.  If you spend some time digging through the several thousands of lines of data on the CDC website you find that for younger people the flu and pneumonia are more deadly, then they catch up around mid forties to 50 ish, the covid becomes more deadly for people in their 60s and 70s, then around 75+ it’s all neck & neck again, because at that age many people would get knocked out of the saddle by a stiff breeze or literally ANYTHING!  

And it’s important to note that the cdc data is based only in confirmed test results, it does not include all the people who never identified they had the virus.  If you factor in all those people, covid becomes less dangerous than the flu and pneumonia for all age groups under 60.  But of course it is much more highly contagious, so it’ll still out score the flu in the long run, but this thing is not the Black Plague or anything even close.

we were duped.  Dr Fauci needs to be tied to a stake and shot in the face with a ball of his own feces. 

• Like 2

I see both Maricopa and Pima County have made it mandatory .  No loop holes in the unincorporated areas.

I think its funny, Phoenix mayor took a couple days to make mandatory,  Tempe next week , metro light rail is July first, funny that they wanted Ducey to do it last week and now its on them they'll get to it. Not political..

Whether you think masks help or not, they should never be mandated by government. Thats where i draw the line. Because this is how mandatory vaccines and chips get ushered in. Not saying it will right now, but this is exactly how it would happen. Look at how many people, even guys on this site, would gladly get a covid vaccine, and would be happy to show proof in order to get food at Frys. Because they wouldnt want to get close to us that could carry this “so called deadly” disease.

Anyone ever see demolition man? Back then i thought no way that could ever happen, yet here we are on the footstep of that happening, and i’d be in Dennis Leary’s underground camp all the way.  

• Like 4

Prior to c-19, on average nearly 8,000 people die in the US everyday. Now if any one of those died and they just happened to have c-19 or antibody, they would be a c-19 death.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ronk said:

Prior to c-19, on average nearly 8,000 people die in the US everyday. Now if any one of those died and they just happened to have c-19 or antibody, they would be a c-19 death.

A few weeks ago there were stories that states were starting to reevaluate their covid deaths to get a more accurate count.  Most prominently I remember the gov of Colorado talking about it, as they’d over counted by as much as 25% I think the number was.  But as with any bit of good news surrounding the bat flu those stories are short lived and not usually remembered when making policy

this whole thing is b.s. in my opinion it is not half as bad as the media is making it out to be. the media is the freaking virus. ever heard of natural selection? let this crap run its course and be over with it isn't any worse than the flu.this is my opinion of the thing, i'm tired of hearing about it

• Like 5

3 hours ago, AverageJoe said:

Whether you think masks help or not, they should never be mandated by government. Thats where i draw the line. Because this is how mandatory vaccines and chips get ushered in. Not saying it will right now, but this is exactly how it would happen. Look at how many people, even guys on this site, would gladly get a covid vaccine, and would be happy to show proof in order to get food at Frys. Because they wouldnt want to get close to us that could carry this “so called deadly” disease.

Anyone ever see demolition man? Back then i thought no way that could ever happen, yet here we are on the footstep of that happening, and i’d be in Dennis Leary’s underground camp all the way.  

Not big on taking drugs or vaccines. 

I look at it this way. You have a weed eater and the weed eater has a guard to deflect errant rocks or debris. However It is within reason and good practice to put on safety glasses when running said machinery. 

I don’t think mandated is necessary but I also don’t have faith in people to not spill hot coffee on themselves or smoking while pumping gas. heck I watched a you tube video of a guy cutting granite with an electric saw plugged in to the house and he was pouring water on the saw to keep dust down.

Made me think of faces of death.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Not big on taking drugs or vaccines. 

I look at it this way. You have a weed eater and the weed eater has a guard to deflect errant rocks or debris. However It is within reason and good practice to put on safety glasses when running said machinery. 

I don’t think mandated is necessary but I also don’t have faith in people to not spill hot coffee on themselves or smoking while pumping gas. heck I watched a you tube video of a guy cutting granite with an electric saw plugged in to the house and he was pouring water on the saw to keep dust down.

Made me think of faces of death.

What other type of saw do you want him to use to cut the granite?  Common practice to use electric saws and water to keep the dust down while cutting granite.