lonne

Mask Requirements

Nobody is really taking the mask mandate seriously it seems. My jiu jitsu gym is across the street from the Glendale Police headquarters. 8 out of ever 10 people walking down the street didn't have a mask on today while I was down there.

37 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

What other type of saw do you want him to use to cut the granite?  Common practice to use electric saws and water to keep the dust down while cutting granite.

I’ve cut Marble Granite with an electric tile saw. You don’t  take a hose in one hand and the saw in other and spray down on everything. Lmao highly likely to get a jump start that way.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Nobody is really taking the mask mandate seriously it seems. My jiu jitsu gym is across the street from the Glendale Police headquarters. 8 out of ever 10 people walking down the street didn't have a mask on today while I was down there.

neither were the EMT guys and girls in glendale today, but they never have since day 1, didnt see any FD guys today they never wear masks either.

did see some south of the border landscapers wearing them in the convience store 1st time for that one. for as min I thought they were going to rob the place ;)

My all time favorite is Moms wearing a mask and the 6pack of kids each one has running around the store like rugrats do none wearing masks snotty noses and all.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

’ve cut Marble Granite with an electric tile saw. You don’t  take a hose in one hand and the saw in other and spray down on everything. Lmao highly likely to get a jump start that way.

I've a got a 10" diamond saw setup. I bought it years ago for $189, knowing I would be doing almost the entire house and two baths with all tile. It's electric and actually has a small submersible pump with a tube to direct water onto the blade and not the saw motor. Besides keeping the dust down, it's MAIN purpose is to keep the blade cool. It's the older generation of this one.

Harborfreight 10" tile saw - The Garage Journal Board

30 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I've a got a 10" diamond saw setup. I bought it years ago for $189, knowing I would be doing almost the entire house and two baths with all tile. It's electric and actually has a small submersible pump with a tube to direct water onto the blade and not the saw motor. Besides keeping the dust down, it's MAIN purpose is to keep the blade cool. It's the older generation of this one.

Harborfreight 10" tile saw - The Garage Journal Board

Is this bad boy for sale?

2 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Is this bad boy for sale?

Not yet. I still have one BR to tile. I've had the tile for years but just haven't got around to doing it. Once it's done, tho. it will be for sale. I even have a brandy new, never used blade for it. 

Getter done.. I got your point about the YouTube video.

It’s a virus, we can’t escape it, or sanitize the world to avoid it. You honestly believe a thin paper mask As your only PPE will stop something so contagious?? If it’s that contagious, it’s everywhere and you will eventually get it, short of living in a plastic bubble. And the fact that the CDC changes its stance so often, how do you trust them? And no one should trust the WHO period!  It’s obvious in our modern world, politics trumps all. Do what your told if you so choose, but stop at some point and really try and think independently of what we are constantly being feed by a vial, and utterly biased media doing its best to push an agenda. Too add to that, I’ve seen many of our local doctors and nurses in town. None wearing a mask. None

• Like 6

Folks come November just remember it's  all Bidens fault. 

3 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Not yet. I still have one BR to tile. I've had the tile for years but just haven't got around to doing it. Once it's done, tho. it will be for sale. I even have a brandy new, never used blade for it. 

Good on you knocking out that bedroom. Laying tile is no easy task. I prefer to hang the stuff. If you need help grouting I can run a bucket and sponge. I hate grout day! I imagine heck as grouting 3k sf of 1/4” grout joint. (Dove gray w/ slate tile) in a home withbout ac in the AZ summer. 

38 minutes ago, BeardownAZ said:

It’s a virus, we can’t escape it, or sanitize the world to avoid it. You honestly believe a thin paper mask As your only PPE will stop something so contagious?? If it’s that contagious, it’s everywhere and you will eventually get it, short of living in a plastic bubble. And the fact that the CDC changes its stance so often, how do you trust them? And no one should trust the WHO period!  It’s obvious in our modern world, politics trumps all. Do what your told if you so choose, but stop at some point and really try and think independently of what we are constantly being feed by a vial, and utterly biased media doing its best to push an agenda. Too add to that, I’ve seen many of our local doctors and nurses in town. None wearing a mask. None

E89D03DF-232F-4799-AF9E-ED9C4490D62B.thumb.jpeg.0f67f416e6f9c4a1c432baa0d577329f.jpeg

• Like 5

So what happens in a couple weeks when the numbers haven't changed?  Do we get to stop wearing the bandanas and cloth masks?  If this is supposed to help so much we should see a definite drop in the cases.  My personal opinion is the only way that this will stop is by isolating and we can't afford as a country to do that.

3 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

So what happens in a couple weeks when the numbers haven't changed?  Do we get to stop wearing the bandanas and cloth masks?  If this is supposed to help so much we should see a definite drop in the cases.  My personal opinion is the only way that this will stop is by isolating and we can't afford as a country to do that.

After the election. 

We could be like China and lock up everybody.  In this country we are free to spred the virus.  The mask is not as good as a hazmat suit but it can help to slow the progression.  Do you all hate to wash your hands also?  😷

Last 2 days its been mandatory here in Payson, seems like everyone under 30 won't where one. I hate it but do it out of respect for others.

Gonna suck for the Young Faulks wanting to live off mommy and daddy's money , gonna suck when were all dead. Lol