Jesushunt

Daisy fire getting big

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Fireworks?  That's f n rediculas. 

Yes it is. The whole state is a tinder box. There is a big tent set up on 7th St and the Carefree Hwy. No fireworks for sale yet, but that's where they are sold.

we have them going off in our hood also for a few weeks. but there not the ones you buy here in AZ.

I have no problems with fireworks, people just gotta use some common sense.

1 minute ago, Delw said:

we have them going off in our hood also for a few weeks. but there not the ones you buy here in AZ.

I have no problems with fireworks, people just gotta use some common sense.

And There's The Problem!  There is no shortage of people in our state now, but there is a serious shortage of common sense..  I've got a douche bag behind me who thinks it's his God given right to ignite illegal fireworks every time he has. party. Problem is, there's  10 acres of DRY DRY desert  and weeds between us.  I have had to build a fire break around my yard for the last two years because of this farging idiot.  If he starts up on the Fourth this year, I'm  gonna be that guy and call the cops.  I'd rather be considered a dick than lose my place because of one.

• Like 4

some person could do the same thing with a cigarette.

in the hood I live theres just concrete , stucco and metal,  I have to worry about the few neighbors who are year long Vacationers from south of the border that shoot weapons out in the back yards during there weekly circus parties. used to have to worry about the cop behind us that would do it also, but he must have gotten a raise and moved uptown as he hasnt lived in the hood for a few years now. Never forget the time Opening morning of Dove season heard a shotgun blast at like 3:30 in the am I was going to work. wife called the cops. they called back it said one of there cops that lives on the street called it in and it was kids playing with a firecracker.  I drove by and he and his neighbor were out loading there truck and laughing.

Not a fan of smoking either.  Watched another Fargtard flipping  ashes off  his cigarette  out the window as we were backed up bumper to bumper at 25 MPH coming down the I17 last Sunday as we rerouted because of the Bush fire heading home from Heber.  Then the shite head  dropped the butt out the window as well..  WTF is wrong with people?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Throwing butts out the window should be punishable by flogging!  Possibly one of the dumbest things witnessed every day.  

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Watched another Fargtard flipping  ashes off  his cigarette  out the window as we were backed up bumper to bumper at 25 MPH coming down the I17 last Sunday as we rerouted because of the Bush fire heading home from Heber.  Then the shite head  dropped the butt out the window as well..  WTF is wrong with people?

Yeah thats pretty stupid and slobbish dont understand that crowd either and I smoke.

Thats what ashtrays are for.... Oh wait most Car companies quit putting real ashtrays in vehicles a long time ago to appease the anti smokers

Thats what coke cans are for ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Delw said:

Yeah thats pretty stupid and slobbish dont understand that crowd either and I smoke.

Thats what ashtrays are for.... Oh wait most Car companies quit putting real ashtrays in vehicles a long time ago to appease the anti smokers

Thats what coke cans are for ;)

My 2000 F250 has an ashtray but it may be one of the last vehicles that came with one.  I quit smoking over 40 years ago when they were 58 cents a pack.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

My 2000 F250 has an ashtray but it may be one of the last vehicles that came with one.  I quit smoking over 40 years ago when they were 58 cents a pack.

My 04 F350 had an ash tray and so does my 2013 Silverado but it's filling up with change, loose cartridges and rattlesnake tails.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Edge said:

My 04 F350 had an ash tray and so does my 2013 Silverado but it's filling up with change, loose cartridges and rattlesnake tails.

You drive own a Chevy? I was willing to over look the dodge but dang!!!

I don’t smoke but never was able to get a fire lit with a cig to save my life! I completely understand how it’s possible though, Just like dragging chains and sparks. I have a hard time with a flint and dry grass. Seems like in perfect conditions any spark, ember, or flame will light up a forest. Why chance it.

How about a public service announcement stating that "dont throw your beer cans out the window use them for an ash tray."😷

• Like 1

We could not see the actual drops Saturday but we watched the bombers dropping in behind the mountain The glow Saturday night was pretty bright at times. We could also see the glow off the Bush fire.