ewilly

Canik TP9-SFX 9MM SA with Vortex Venom Red Dot SOLD

This package is close to new in box.  I have sent 100 rounds downrange with it.  

20 round magazines and a great package.  I have the box for the Vortex also. 

Pictures pretty much tell the story.  Only selling because I have the opportunity to build a Glock 17 which fits into my family of pistolas. 

SPT

DSC03451.JPG

DSC03441.JPG

DSC03442.JPG

DSC03443.JPG

DSC03444.JPG

DSC03447.JPG

DSC03449.JPG

DSC03450.JPG

DSC03452.JPG

• Like 2

Awesome gun!  I want one of these really bad!  Wish I had the extra cash.  Good luck with the sale.

7 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

Awesome gun!  I want one of these really bad!  Wish I had the extra cash.  Good luck with the sale.

Thanks - Yes they will shoot the lights out!  Prefer over Glock in many aspects but it will soon be the black sheep.

Morning bump on a very fine shooting pistol. These triggers break like glass. You cannot go wrong with Canik! Good luck with sale!

Was this one bought as a pkg deal with the Venom or it was put on after? I started looking and noticed some pkg deals came with the Venom. Just curious... pretty nice looking pistol

2 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Was this one bought as a pkg deal with the Venom or it was put on after? I started looking and noticed some pkg deals came with the Venom. Just curious... pretty nice looking pistol

I added the Venom!

• Like 1