218buck

Only 1 hour until cards start getting hit

Tic Toc cant wait till Friday morning good luck every one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A lot of things have changed and the world is a crazy place at the moment but anticipation of the draw results remains. The 180” buck I’m getting this year doesn’t know about covid. Plus he’s probably racist 

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

A lot of things have changed and the world is a crazy place at the moment but anticipation of the draw results remains. The 180” buck I’m getting this year doesn’t know about covid. Plus he’s probably racist 

No he isn't hes cohabiting with coues does right now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You and I both know you’re not killing a 180” this year. Maybe a 150”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Are you going for a hybrid this year? I have been told you can drive right up on them.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Are you going for a hybrid this year? I have been told you can drive right up on them.

Well the big ones tend to hang out in the clearings under telephone/power wires, so it shouldn't be hard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I keep waiting for someone to complain about Sitka Blacktail and Columbia Blacktail being a racist name and demand a name change. Any day now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, double lunger14 said:

You and I both know you’re not killing a 180” this year. Maybe a 150”. 

If I get a shot at a 150” I’ll be shooting. rush it and miss. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, coueswt said:

I keep waiting for someone to complain about Sitka Blacktail and Columbia Blacktail being a racist name and demand a name change. Any day now 

no doubt

23 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The way this year has went your 180” buck will catch it and die the week before season.

35 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

The way this year has went your 180” buck will catch it and die the week before season.

nah, he'll probably be 200 and out in the day time.