218buck

Only 1 hour until cards start getting hit

Just now, GreyGhost85 said:

I might be down for that. Give me a ring when it gets closer! I’ve actually got some pretty good spots in 6A. 

I cook lobster, crab, shrimp, steaks and much more, you'll gain a little winter fat for the Kodiak hunt. Gonna be busy my nephew also has the 5bs muzzle loader. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

That comment saved to the memory bank.

Get your own stud..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

pretty much. 99% of the hits are done right off the bat.

Blah,  blah blah 

13 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I can't believe I felt sorry for you!

Lol. I’ve never been but you guys would be shocked if you knew how affordable it is. 

• Like 2

Oh deer! 9 or 6b muzzy

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Lol. I’ve never been but you guys would be shocked if you knew how affordable it is. 

The hunt itself is really inexpensive.  The airfare, shipping, bag fees, tips, hotels and incidentals do add up.  I went last year and I really want back again this year.  I might pull a last minute trip to AK this year.  All I have in AZ is a Poverty Archery goat tag and I got rejected on all out of state apps as well...  I haven't done the blacktail thing, but my buddies have and it seems like a blast.  Super relaxing and you can either deer hunt, duck hunt or go fishing.  It's your choice when you wake up. I like those options.  Good luck on your hunt.

I wish I wasn't drunk when I put in. Got two deer tags and no clue what unit, mule or coues, late or early. Just glad to have tags again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

The hunt itself is really inexpensive.  The airfare, shipping, bag fees, tips, hotels and incidentals do add up.  I went last year and I really want back again this year.  I might pull a last minute trip to AK this year.  All I have in AZ is a Poverty Archery goat tag and I got rejected on all out of state apps as well...  I haven't done the blacktail thing, but my buddies have and it seems like a blast.  Super relaxing and you can either deer hunt, duck hunt or go fishing.  It's your choice when you wake up. I like those options.  Good luck on your hunt.

I’m going on a charter boat, all meals (mostly fresh caught seafood), lodging and fishing provided. Bought my plane ticket round trip to kodiak island for $540 about a month ago. If i shoot two or three deer and catch a bunch of halibut and have it all shipped home through a packer, tips , tags, licenses, a motel room the day before and the day after my hunt, all food, everything until i’m back home with my animals i’ll be in it for under 4K. Not much more than most DIY out of state hunts i’ve done. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

If I remember right it was all cow hunts.  What did you put in for?

Yup, there are three different Kiabab rifle cow hunts in October, 10 tags each.  I put in for the first one (9/25-10/7).   I actually just applied at the last minute on a whim.   Have never applied for buff before this, so NO bonus points!!!   Crazy dumb luck. 😉

S.

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

I wish I wasn't drunk when I put in. Got two deer tags and no clue what unit, mule or coues, late or early. Just glad to have tags again. 

It tells you all the hunts you put in for on the email g&f sends with your receipt the day you put in.

Screenshot_20200626-193527.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Yup, there are three different Kiabab rifle cow hunts in October, 10 tags each.  I put in for the first one (9/25-10/7).   I actually just applied at the last minute on a whim.   Have never applied for buff before this, so NO bonus points!!!   Crazy dumb luck. 😉

S.

Wow, i only had a few points I bought and actually put in for the First time last year and drew the hunt after yours.  Congrats man! 

I got my cow on the Raymond with 4 points just trying to get my AZ big ten..

• Like 2