218buck

Only 1 hour until cards start getting hit

Me or the wife drew a coues deer hunt in the 36’s somewhere....can’t wait to find out. Pretty sure I’ll never draw a sheep tag though 

5 hours ago, stanley said:

I had no idea of what the odds were.   After I saw the charge on my card, I checked the G&F site.    Last year’s published odds were just over 3% for this hunt (or its rough equivalent...).  😉🙏🏼

Awesome.  The best part is you get to go buffalo hunting!  It’s different then anything you’ve done.  By the time you’re done with the hunt you’ll love it or hate it but you can atleast say you’ve done it! 

• Like 2

No cow tag for me... my youth got one. (7W) No deer tag for me... my youth got one. (36A)

I'm all kinds of grateful for the tags my kid got, but I may be kind of jealous. OK... I certainly am jealous. HA, I said it!

On top of all this whacky-a$$ crap going on, this year just got even stranger. I'll probably have just as much fun hopefully watching him get his first elk or deer.

Thanks,

Eeyore

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, az_runner said:

No cow tag for me... my youth got one. (7W) No deer tag for me... my youth got one. (36A)

I'm all kinds of grateful for the tags my kid got, but I may be kind of jealous. OK... I certainly am jealous. HA, I said it!

On top of all this whacky-a$$ crap going on, this year just got even stranger. I'll probably have just as much fun hopefully watching him get his first elk or deer.

Thanks,

Eeyore

Congrats on your son's youth tag!!!  In my experience, you will likely have MUCH MORE fun watching him get his first elk or deer!!  ;)

If you haven't hunted 36A much (or even if you have), be sure to check-out the youth camp that SCI & team host!  They are outstanding with hospitality, food, fun, and also some hunting help! 

Enjoy!

S.

• Like 1

One showed up this morning, waiting on desert financial to catch up..

• Like 1

21 hours ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Archery 13a or 12a west late rifle!!!!! I’m also a zero guide fees member so either hunt will be 7days, guided! 

Congrats-are you a Resident or Non-Resident, just curious?

I must have been mistaken.  I thought the "zeroguidefee" services were for non-residents only.  Wow what a deal.

Edited by Lazy-H98
misspelled

I think he meant had not hunted or used a guide in the last tree years so he has the money.. He's from Gilbar..

so i found my choices. 23 coues, 37b mule early and the next hunt, and 24a late. 

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

so i found my choices. 23 coues, 37b mule early and the next hunt, and 24a late. 

Good luck on your preference!  Seeing your choices sparked my interest, as I grew up in Kearny.  Spent many years hopping between 37B & 24A while growing-up!   Seems like 37B is one of the few units with both coues and muleys that still has the "any antlered deer" hunt.  Fun to know you could go after either species with that tag. ;)

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Good luck on your preference!  Seeing your choices sparked my interest, as I grew up in Kearny.  Spent many years hopping between 37B & 24A while growing-up!   Seems like 37B is one of the few units with both coues and muleys that still has the "any antlered deer" hunt.  Fun to know you could go after either species with that tag. ;)

I've never seen coues on the 37 side but I've seen some giant mulies in there. Either way it goes ill have a tag in my pocket!

• Like 1