218buck

Only 1 hour until cards start getting hit

On 6/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

Well, just to add insult to injury for all of us losers.... Blake Owens drew as many tags as we did this year. 🤮

And the season opens when it is best for him.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:43 AM, Lazy-H98 said:

I must have been mistaken.  I thought the "zeroguidefee" services were for non-residents only.  Wow what a deal.

They have a plan for both residents and non residents. $349 a year for nonresident, $175 a year for residents. I’ve been a member for 3 years so I’ve paid $525 in membership fees. If i drew 13a I’ll have to pay $1250 for a 7 day guide only hunt, counting my membership fees that’s $1775. If i drew 12a west the hunt is free, so I’m only out $525. 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, wildwoody said:

I think he meant had not hunted or used a guide in the last tree years so he has the money.. He's from Gilbar..

No i meant it’s paid for either fully or partially by the Zero Guide Fees program that I’m a member of. 

• Like 1

Used to have to by a habitat stamp , don't think the tags more..

I got the coveted Bc777PW tag.

any species anytime no limit. going to petition the commission and see if I can get the neighborhood portion as well ;)

So far I am skunked. No deer tag, and no turkey tag.

I'm still waiting on my desert financial card still doesn't show the test charge I did Thursday night. Still hope , maybe

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I'm still waiting on my desert financial card still doesn't show the test charge I did Thursday night. Still hope , maybe

Did the app fee show up later? Mine were posted right away as are 98% of the charges to DSCFU. Sometimes if I make an online purchase it shows up as Pending while it is getting processed.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:15 AM, stanley said:

Congrats on your son's youth tag!!!  In my experience, you will likely have MUCH MORE fun watching him get his first elk or deer!!  ;)

If you haven't hunted 36A much (or even if you have), be sure to check-out the youth camp that SCI & team host!  They are outstanding with hospitality, food, fun, and also some hunting help! 

Enjoy!

S.

Even if you have hunted 36a a lot check out the youth camp...it’s a great group of people and a lot of fun for the kids. 

Howdy to all!

I've been lurking here since last season when I was looking for advice for my very first Elk hunt in Arizona and figured it was time

to join.

I am a 17 year AZ resident and last year was only the second year for applying for hunting tags. I got drawn for the muzzle loader

antler-less Elk unit 8 hunt. It was a successful hunt and she was a beast. There is still a little left of her in the freezer. 

I was also drawn for turkey last year but I was only able to hunt for two days and was unsuccessful.

Anyway, my bank card got hit Friday and I've been drawn for Turkey, unit 6A or 8/10 and a rifle Deer tag in either unit 20A or 19A.

I am very familiar with both of those Deer areas and I will have to research a little for the turkey areas, except unit 8. 

I'm excited for the opportunity to have my son join me this big game hunting season. He's already a small game hunter. I've been

putting my wife in for the last few years for bonus points for Elk and Deer so when she finally gets drawn she can grandfather the

tag to my now 9 year old son.

Good times ahead and glad to be here.

TR0UBLE SH00TER

350+ hanging weight, gutted and skinned

E2 - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

b25.jpg

Hornady 50 cal.  SST ML 300 gr bullet

IMG-0410.jpg

IMG_0360.JPG

• Like 3