Ohthatguy

The NASCAR "Bubba Wallace Noose..."

Bubba is still claiming it's a noose. Even if it wasn't "directed" toward him. Never knew much about the guy but from what I've seen and heard this last week, not impressed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ohthatguy said:

Bubba is still claiming it's a noose. Even if it wasn't "directed" toward him. Never knew much about the guy but from what I've seen and heard this last week, not impressed.

Me either!

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

bubba wallace is pathetic. nascars response was pathetic. democrats want to get rid of everything americans like. 

So if another driver bumps Wallace's car here out, is it a hate crime?

Why does a certain race get to claim that a method of capital punishment; a noose, is racist? I look at a noose, I think of the punishment for horse stealing in the 19th century. 

• Like 4

nascar went out of its way to cash in on the "woke" train and came out against the flag and this at the height of the BLM stuff so they could get the most attention. they probably have 2 dozen black fans in the entire country. they just stepped on their dick big time. could have lost a million fans over this 

Maybe 3 dozen,  they've already lost 100,000's already just in rule changes, getting alittle soft. Dale Earnhardt wouldn't be having any of it..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Edge said:

So if another driver bumps Wallace's car here out, is it a hate crime?

Why does a certain race get to claim that a method of capital punishment; a noose, is racist? I look at a noose, I think of the punishment for horse stealing in the 19th century. 

Bingo, can't agree more.  Good analogy. 

Why is everybody bagging on this guy he's not the one that first seen it or reported it?

25 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Why is everybody bagging on this guy he's not the one that first seen it or reported it?

iirc he called people simple minded and racist for calling it a hoax then doubled down about it even after it was confirmed made up

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Seriously? This guy took the BLM ball and ran with it. Totally unnecessary could have been a bigger man.

And now we see the truth in the matter he's doubling down on stupid.

And the dungeon clock where all important threads go to die, is ticking.

• Like 1

No trophy but he outta have an oscar. 

Seems I remember a time when we left politics out of sports.

• Like 1

Bubba did it for 2 reasons, he will never have to worry about sponsors dropping him or getting DQ'd at any race.

other wise with would be RACIST. definatly another smooleet.

what grown man black man anyone for that matter would cry over a noose on public tv?