Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Pictures of the Burn on Mt Ord

2 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Definitely will, I need a stump base for my 2 Mexico bucks , one of the capes was trhyhntr's and there were absolutely no power line bucks were Hurt during any of the hunting, on mine and trhyhntr part.. 

Clay had a few deer pedestals in the shop he was working on using some more of their stumps. Some with multiple arms for multiple heads. Looked awesome!

Ya went to the Instagram page you posted. Your boys bull is already famous, saw a double arm that looked sweet. Is there a phone number or thru clay?

3 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Ya went to the Instagram page you posted. Your boys bull is already famous, saw a double arm that looked sweet. Is there a phone number or thru clay?

I found them through Instagram about a year ago. I think Clay said he had worked with them one time before me, but he seems to be doing a lot more with them now. The couple's names are JoDee and David. They used to sell a lot of their furniture in the Ace parking lot in Payson on weekends, but haven't since the whole COVID-19 thing. They prefer to be reached at 928-462-1388.

• Like 1

Yaaaa, they were pictures of him heading to get his sons big big bull mount from mogollan taxidermy. And then I asked about or someone did about the pedestal which I need one to put my 2 bucks on and one has your cape.  Help,any

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

strange thread. thought it was about mt ord for some reason

Sorry, it got hijacked. The pictures are still at the top. 

49 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Yaaaa, they were pictures of him heading to get his sons big big bull mount from mogollan taxidermy. And then I asked about or someone did about the pedestal which I need one to put my 2 bucks on and one has your cape.  Help,any

Actually, this one is my bull. My son's is still at the taxidermist. 

Oh my bad ,ok there both huge, hate to have that taxidermy bill.. Actually I wish I had your problem, maybe in September.

• Like 1