MrMogollon

SOLD - 2020 Polaris General 1000 - Wheel & Tire TAKEOFFS

I have a set of 4, brand new 2020 Polaris General 1000 wheels & tires. These are takeoffs from a General that never left the showroom floor in stock condition, so any (for sure less than 10) miles on these were from the factory/loading/unloading on 18 wheeler. Wheels have no surface marks or scratches on the inside. SUPER CLEAN set of stock wheels and tires.

14" wheels and GBC Dirt Commander 27" tires - see pictures below for more detail.

Asking $XXX for the whole set, not willing to split (don't want to deal with the hassle).

-MM

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4138.jpg

Those wheels are nice, I had them on my Ranger for a bit.  Great replacement set that looks nice.  They will fit Rangers and some RZRs.  

Luckily on the General XP 4 we just got has 30” tires.  Just need me a spare.  

• Like 1

Thats why garages have corners.  I gave away  the two back tires, kept a front for a spare and gave  the other front to my brother in law   for a spare.  I dont know why Polaris doesnt just put DOT radials on their machines, no one keeps the non highway bias ply.  

I hear you on not wanting to split them up but it might be easier.  Im in the same boat as @bigj23 and i need a spare for my General XP.  Maybe if enough guys need a spare we can get them all sold for you.

22 minutes ago, Rkennedy23 said:

I hear you on not wanting to split them up but it might be easier.  Im in the same boat as @bigj23 and i need a spare for my General XP.  Maybe if enough guys need a spare we can get them all sold for you.

The problem is only the front work well for spares since you can run them in the front and rear. The rears will only fit on the rear. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, matt said:

The problem is only the front work well for spares since you can run them in the front and rear. The rears will only fit on the rear. 

Yes , very true. They should be a good upgrade for a ranger.