Sor-Chancho

They are Hitting Cards

7 hours ago, bigorange said:

Look on your portal for results. I don’t remember how long it takes to show up. Maybe sometime next week. 

Thanks bigorange, but I think i might have to call in to AZGFD to get my account fixed. I signed up for a license and paid that  in late 2019 to sign up for the last draw but was never able to sign into my portal account or the AZGFD hub. I did get a receipt number and AZGFD ID number, but not any sort of account.

When signing up for the draw I used my license number and SSN to put in for a hunt but have never ever been able to log into the portal on the site. Any time I try it says I need to call into the support system because my account is flagged or something like that.

I know I got drawn and am excited for that, I am more apprehensive about trying to set up the AZGFD account so I can actually log in and see my information, bonus points, etc.

Thanks for the input so far.

On 6/26/2020 at 10:26 PM, Nuker said:

Thanks bigorange, but I think i might have to call in to AZGFD to get my account fixed. I signed up for a license and paid that  in late 2019 to sign up for the last draw but was never able to sign into my portal account or the AZGFD hub. I did get a receipt number and AZGFD ID number, but not any sort of account.

When signing up for the draw I used my license number and SSN to put in for a hunt but have never ever been able to log into the portal on the site. Any time I try it says I need to call into the support system because my account is flagged or something like that.

I know I got drawn and am excited for that, I am more apprehensive about trying to set up the AZGFD account so I can actually log in and see my information, bonus points, etc.

Thanks for the input so far.

My acct is a mess too.  saying I did not apply and that I have not had a license since 2015.  Yet I drew and hunted in 2018 and I can print my license from this year and know our group was hit with CC charge.

• Like 1

I figured right now is the worst time to try and sort an account issue so might wait a few weeks and try then.

• Like 1

Has anybody been hit on their credit card today, Tuesday the 30th?                   I thought all the cards were hit on Friday and that was that, it's weird that I got hit today and not on Friday or Monday.... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dpr64 said:

Has anybody been hit on their credit card today, Tuesday the 30th?                   I thought all the cards were hit on Friday and that was that, it's weird that I got hit today and not on Friday or Monday.... 

lucky. 

We got hit this morning for a deer tag.  First 2 tags went thru last Friday so I thought the the 3rd tag wasn’t going to happen. 

Our choices were October and November Coues hunt in 34 and 36. I was kinda surprised that the 3rd tag didn’t hit on Friday considering our hunts weren’t top shelf choices. 

Im wondering if they didn’t finish on Friday with the second go around ( choices 3-5).