Sor-Chancho

They are Hitting Cards

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

my dad got hit for ram and deer today. 

Are you serious? If so he's a crazy lucky dude!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I just realized 3 crane tags would be the same charge as 2 premium deer tags.... uh oh

What is a premium deer tag, I want one

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I just realized 3 crane tags would be the same charge as 2 premium deer tags.... uh oh

Even if you ended up with cranes, still a win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Are you serious? If so he's a crazy lucky dude!

thats what he said, $300 charge right? im skeptical myself, usually i check all this type stuff for him but he said $300 charge. if it turns out being my mom at costco ill be sad. 

• Like 4

Just now, trphyhntr said:

thats what he said, $300 charge right? im skeptical myself, usually i check all this type stuff for him but he said $300 charge. if it turns out being my mom at costco ill be sad. 

Lol, unless Costco looks like AZGFD on your card I'd say your good. 

• Like 1

Why would you question your dad, he's gotta be a stand up guy like you.  You going sheep hunting. I want to play

• Like 1

Is there a minimum points before you draw a sheep tag? Lots of demand and some guys have put in every year. 

No minimum, but with only 111 tags and 32000 people putting in. It helps we think to have the most points you can. My son drew last year with 4 pts and I have 25 and don't get chit. Its all luck unless your max pts..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, no worries said:

Im wondering if they didn’t finish on Friday with the second go around ( choices 3-5). 

Interesting thought. m That could mean early 3a/c or early 34a

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Don't think 3a/3c would make 3rd choice. 

It was our 1st choice.  early 34a was #2.  Just saying if the rumor is correct that last week was only rounds 1&2 then our group got one of those two since we got card hit last week.

• Like 1

The way odds are going down here in Arizona in a few years every tag will be a Premium tag. At 64 I am starting to treat them like that. Cause You don't know how many more You have left . Good luk all ,At least I drew one this year! Still waiting on the Ram tag tho. up to 28 points now.....................BOB!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, no worries said:

Is there a minimum points before you draw a sheep tag? Lots of demand and some guys have put in every year. 

Not at all but the more points the higher the chance you may draw. I met a guy and his wife while on an Elk hunt in the late 80's and she drew with 0 points. She ended  up taking a nice Ram with a 357.