Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

WTB Tom Turkey for my 2 lonely hens

On 6/26/2020 at 9:51 AM, Boarman03 said:

Need a Tom for my hens. Same breed. Near Bass Pro in Mesa.

IMG_20200503_171428.jpg

I got a archery tag for that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

But I just walk out back. You have to drive and search. Find me a Tom and they'll be more again. Coyotes killed 14, including two Tom's.

Need fewer coyotes in town.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TPGMike said:

I have a guy, text me 928 607 6829, you looking for a bronze Tom?

Sent a text to that number, but no response. Was there an error in one of the digits?

On 6/26/2020 at 10:08 AM, Boarman03 said:

But I just walk out back. You have to drive and search. Find me a Tom and they'll be more again. Coyotes killed 14, including two Tom's.

Need fewer coyotes in town.

My sis had all her chickens wiped out recently by dang bobcat.. had to do some serious cage reinforcements. She now has turkeys also. Think she is returning to how we grew up: she has dozen+ horses + breeds them cuz (fancy show horses), 2 pigs, chickens, turkeys, think still has goats, sheep, I am holding a tortoise for her till it is bigger so probably 5 more dang years...

The thing is when I was a kid we raised beef and pork also chickens and turkeys for food and eggs from birds and showed horses and our big floppy eared goats I think were just there to kick my a**. Today she only eats the dang eggs from chickens everything else gets to live 🤷‍♂️  but I have to take game meat and striped bass over for dinner so something wrong with this picture... 

Good luck with the turkey search!

On 6/27/2020 at 6:09 AM, Boarman03 said:

Sent a text to that number, but no response. Was there an error in one of the digits?

928 607 6828 sorry

On 6/26/2020 at 10:00 AM, Bill@roofer said:

I got a archery tag for that.

If your last name is Owens' I guess you could come shoot it and drag it to your area and take some pictures, get a new bow, get published, and become....infamous?

But then, why pay for the tag?

• Like 2