Boarman03

Where's the Beef? Here! FS

Approximately 2½ year old young bull. Friendly, no horns. I believe red Angus mix. Raised on pasture and alfalfa. No shots or added hormones, etc. Roughly 1,200 lbs. $1400 or trade for? 

Never been mated so no diseases.

Mesa near Bass Pro.

Too much meat for one family. Recommend 4 families join together. I am not a butcher but have raised a few beef over the last 20 years. My freezer is still full, so time for him to chill elsewhere.

Horse belongs to a friend and is not for sale.IMG_20200618_115525.thumb.jpg.34648efe0ddc81b0b0d2e5d7253f30de.jpg

IMG_20200618_115500.jpg

6 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Horse belongs to a friend and is not for sale.

Just above the picture. Horse belongs to:

Resized_20191129_093358~3_wm_1096379672315336.jpeg

• Like 1

I've used Gilbert High school as my butcher the last two times. They are very honest and good. Where do you think you'll take it to? Just find three more people to join with you.

I used to split all of the various cuts equally by weight. ¼ to each person, mine being a ¼. Wish I had room, but I've got 4 freezers full of food, one with just hog meat. I'll probably keep ¼ of the next one.

30 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I take a quarter , need  3 more

I might be down if we do it here in Mesa. Two more? 

If I didn't have an elk and deer tag this year I'd be in. 

• Like 2

So 350 for a quarter? I'm in. 

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

So 350 for a quarter? I'm in. 

That's on the hoof. You'll have one fourth of the butcher fees, wherever you guys decide to take it. Sounds like Wildwoody is heading the group purchase and butcher.

My rough cost, excluding water and labor was more than $4.50 per day x 2 (years) 365 divided by 2 ( pasture was half the year) = $1642.50

I did not include the first seven months it was on its mother but still ate hay/pasture.

Give me a day got to see what the processing will be, we also have to kill the beast and gut it. Hope catfishes are getting all this, maybe they can help since they got a Buffalo last year. Any way any ideas let me know, dad sad he be in to,  but we can split a quarter. How long do we want him to hang. That's alittle more coin. We gonna do this.

13 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Give me a day got to see what the processing will be, we also have to kill the beast and gut it. Hope catfishes are getting all this, maybe they can help since they got a Buffalo last year. Any way any ideas let me know, dad sad he be in to,  but we can split a quarter. How long do we want him to hang. That's alittle more coin. We gonna do this.

Cool. Let me know!