Boarman03

Where's the Beef? Here! FS

Last time I did one it was around $450. That was kill, gut, skin, cut up, and wrap and label. They cut it up how you want it.

The beauty of my beef is I only raise the one I want to eat, the way I want it. No shots, no junk food. Just pasture and alfalfa hay. I just don't have room in my freezer or I would take ¼. He did get Mesa City water.

Hay came from the SRP Indian Reservation and my land received irrigation water from Lake Saguaro/Granite Reef and SRP Southside canal system. I live close to old Lehi AZ.

He was born on my property but I bought his mother when she was already pregnant. It is my understanding that he is a red Angus mix.

Trying to be totally transparent.

He's not poached. Probably costs less than an Elk hunt and tags/ pts. Not any fun to hunt but, should taste pretty dang good. I have some citrus and olive wood you can take to smoke some of the meat, N/C.

I like smoking some of the beef, all chicken, and most turkey, lamb, and hog.

I had two giant olive trees go over last November in a storm. The citrus I have from the grove. I also have limited pecan wood.

I guess I'm a little spoiled.

Im down for a 1/4 as well. I hope I’m not too late. I can pick up wherever you guys decide. 

I've contacted first three to say they were in, if any of them say no I will go to next on the list which is chrismp51

3 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I've contacted first three to say they were in, if any of them say no I will go to next on the list which is chrismp51

I was gonna say how many quarters this dude have? 🤣 now if he had 2 heads and some extra legs sticking outta his back 🤔

• Like 2

Ok looking at possible

450lbs net @ $4.22lb

So that's 112.5lbs each @ 4.22lb = $511.87

Should be worse case butcher separates it into 4 equal boxes.

This is all hopefully beings accurate without taking directly to butcher.

3 - for sure's so far , waiting on one reply

Need to have it all set up by Monday so boreman03 can get final weight, probably a hide also..

I'm halfing my 1/4 with my dad so if last guy doesn't reply by tonight , someone's might want to do 1/8 like firstcoues80 said.