codyhuntsaz

Hit the lottery

On 6/26/2020 at 3:43 PM, codyhuntsaz said:

It does come at a price though...i also drew a 3rd season Colorado deer tag that i will have to turn back in, don’t think i can swing both hunts this year. 

I'm right there! My card was hit and I only put in for 12AW and I also drew a 4th season Colorado tag! Im going to try and swing both though! Good problems to have but of course the year i'm lucky i'm lucky twice haha

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bomberodevil said:

Wow, those were my two choices, and I had 13 points!  Good luck on the hunts!

You had 13 resident points and had 13a archery and didn’t draw?  I was hoping I could sneak a max tag with 11 but didn’t.  Would have guessed 13 would get you one though.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, yotebuster said:

You had 13 resident points and had 13a archery and didn’t draw?  I was hoping I could sneak a max tag with 11 but didn’t.  Would have guessed 13 would get you one though.  

Ya i thought 11 would put you in max? Maybe he misread and was thinking it was a rifle tag? 

15 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Zero guide fees? How does that work? Aint heard of nothing for free?

They have a plan for both residents and non residents. $349 a year for nonresident, $175 a year for residents. I’ve been a member for 3 years so I’ve paid $525 in membership fees. If i drew 13a I’ll have to pay $1250 for a 7 day guide only hunt, counting my membership fees that’s $1775. If i drew 12a west the hunt is free, so I’m only out $525. Definitely not free but deeply discounted. 

• Like 1

That's sounds like a great way to get a guided hunt. Does it include food and sleeping accommodations. After your hunt is there any penalty to not keep on paying membership fees if you decided to opt out?

22 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

That's sounds like a great way to get a guided hunt. Does it include food and sleeping accommodations. After your hunt is there any penalty to not keep on paying membership fees if you decided to opt out?

It really is a great way to get a guided hunt and not have to pay it all at one time. You can either choose five days fully outfitted so lodging and food or you can do seven days guide only. There are no fees for opting out. I will probably opt out after this because I want to hunt other units that aren’t included in the membership.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

Did you get the tag? On you picture it says "no tag"

Home you got it! Congrats if you did.

I did, tag #9, 13a archery! Thanks!

• Like 5

On 7/2/2020 at 4:55 PM, Gringo said:

Congratulations man.... Epic year for you!

And... Now you can hunt Colorado too!! haha

Ya....about that....haha...so the guy i was gonna go up with, his wife unexpectedly drew a 13b RIFLE TAG!!!!! Same hunt dates as our Colorado hunt. We want to hunt it together since we’ve been buying points together, so it’s not in the cards this year, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Ya....about that....haha...so the guy i was gonna go up with, his wife unexpectedly drew a 13b RIFLE TAG!!!!! Same hunt dates as our Colorado hunt. We want to hunt it together since we’ve been buying points together, so it’s not in the cards this year, unfortunately. 

Yeah, that’s real unfortunate.

• Like 1