Sign in to follow this  
AZBull

Bed liner spray

Does anyone here work from a shop or a home that does bedliner? I’m looking to get 2 bumpers sprayed, some fender flares (4) and a grill. It’s off of a 2015 ram 2500 and I can deliver the parts as is or keep them on the truck. Whichever is is easier. I like line-x but their quote was more than the parts purchased. 

Universal sprayed in bed liners in mesa . Rick is the owner they do great work he has done several roof racks and bumpers for my jeeps  

1 hour ago, Passinthru said:

You all have a rough estimate what it’d cost to get the bed of my f-150 sprayed by Inyati? Thanks

Its been a while since i used them,  but they were about $100 cheaper than line-x, and did a better job with a better product. I wanna say it was around $350 for my bed, and bed rails. 

• Like 1

Bedliner Veterans (480) 559-1177

Paul Brewer.  He has sprayed a bunch of custom stuff for me.  Always phenomenal work.  Best prices.

Mika

• Like 1

U-pol raptor liner on Amazon, if you are a DIY kinda guy.  Need a 60 gal compressor though.  And as usual, prep is the most important part.  You can get black or tintable.

Here is my bed I did (with some hunting flair).

20191028_152216.jpg

• Like 2

I used u-pol on my sons 95 Toyota pickup bed and it works pretty good. Im going to do the hard top on my other sons jeep when it cools down. 

DIY Brother.  Not hard.

I am always trying to help a veteran as we must stick together but there is a place in Gilbert called Bedliner Veterans @ 511 W. Guadalupe or 480-559-1177 and they are quick and do good work I am told. 

Thanks guys. Not sure how the on/off switch works on the website works yet. But I haven’t gotten an email 1+ week yet. I’m sure it’s on my end but thanks. I’d prefer to give a vet and or a mom and pop shop before going the other route.