Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Trade...Bushmaster AR15 for ???

I have an extra AR lying around...thought i would see if anyone wants to trade. Would prefer to trade for a pistol length AR, but also open to shotguns (home defense style), handguns (Glock, 1911, etc), or optics (red dots and rifle scopes). If interested send a trade offer. 

The AR is a Bushmaster A2 style (no rail, standard iron sights) 20” barrel 1-9” twist. In very good shape.  Located in Gilbert. 

Thanks. 

2232FE62-DE13-41FC-AD40-42CCCD71DCE5.jpeg

Any interest in a cheap sand buggy or a hunting rig? Got a rocketa gk6 buggy and a 99 lifted expedition with a newer motor in it.

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Any interest in a cheap sand buggy or a hunting rig? Got a rocketa gk6 buggy and a 99 lifted expedition with a newer motor in it.

have pics and info on the buggy?

43 minutes ago, bigmalcolm said:

I use to have a rocketa! It was a fun little buggy it had a little 4cyl and a manual transmission. Any pics of the beast?

Yours sounds cooler. Mines a single cylinder with a centrifugal clutch, think it's a 250 or 300cc. Put new tires on it and bought all the upgrades. Pumper carb,  titanium plug, electronic adjustable cdi, cool air intake and got the red spring and slider weights for the clutch.  Been working on it with my boys. Got the carb on and intake but fuel flow ain't right it's been driving me nuts.  One wire might be wrong still troubleshooting it.  

• Like 1

Bump...still looking to trade this AR if anyone is interested. More interested in handguns and shotguns. 

Top...a few offers still but not really what im looking for. Would rather trade than sell it outright.