hoghntr

Free ceiling fan for a little girly girl 🦋, also a Baseball ceiling fan for boy or girl

Ok I finally took down the girly girl ceiling fan and replaced with a manly white fan for my 3 year old boy. :) the fan had a few squeaks but was still running good. 

I don't remember the brand but my daughter is now married so it is the brand that seems to run forever. Fan is roughly 44" and has butterfly's on the pull chains.

👉I cannot charge anything for it cuz we got our $ worth. 

I am by no means a electrician and I can hook up and hang ceiling fans as long as pre wired :)This one is the easy kind also, once the black piece is mounted the fan hangs in it while you connect wires. Easy peasy!

North Phoenix pick up. 

20200627_152932.jpg

20200627_152838.jpg

20200627_194519.jpg

33 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Easy install.  Just put it in your room. 

Doesn't match my decor. 🤷‍♂️ But free for anybody who wants to girly up their baby girls room.        Also I wanna give guys here a quick chance before I post on marketplace or craigslist etc... I have surgery (was rescheduled for this Monday) so this will be off my couch by tomorrow. I also have a boys baseball bat and glove fan coming down tonight and I believe I will he giving it away also. I always have a list I want accomplished before I am down for months.

20200627_202854.jpg

• Haha 1

I refuse to hang old ceiling fans that are taken down in one piece, you can never get them to balance again, or all the screws are missing. This one looks fine.

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I refuse to hang old ceiling fans that are taken down in one piece, you can never get them to balance again, or all the screws are missing. This one looks fine.

Yes the only screws missing here would be for the mounting brackets cuz they were used on the new mounts.  Someone should have the screws in whatever mount they already have up. **& btw these came off yesterday 6-27-20 (heck 1 at midnight 😔) so they have not been sitting in a Phx garage on the ground with 2 blades getting warped. 👍 :) I know exactly what you mean.

The boys baseball fan. It has a home plate that gets glued to ceiling. Mounting plate also included with this one

20200628_001659.jpg

20200628_001549.jpg

20200628_001805.jpg

20200628_001744.jpg

20200628_001555.jpg

Screenshot_20200628-002112_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Up I want them to find new homes. As noted above I just removed them, both work! I don't want them to sit and get warped and also do not want them to have to be stores, trust me I have no room for them. If no interest that is fine I will post elsewhere and someone will come get them to sell I imagine. 😕 they are both super nice looking and in great condition