hoghntr

Ok 1 more time! ;) Total Hip Revision Replacement

Please pray for a successful surgery and the answers to some pain questions. Unfortunately while working this hip up we learned it is about time the other is done so this 1 just has to work! I have done everything you could imagine to treat the thigh pain and weakness and now we have circled back to where it all started yet again my necrosis and hip replacements and nerve damage etc etc. 

I just wanna be able to play with my kids and bend down without agonizing pain in my leg. Honestly at this point I just don't care about hunting and hiking I just wanna be able to bend and play with my youngest child. 

Lord please guide the gifted hands of my surgeon and allow him to restore my leg to me. Please God heal my bones and relieve my pain and all that goes along with that. Please restore my body so my mind can focus more on You and your will for me.  AMEN

• Like 2

A great friend I never met but had hrs of conversations with. He gave all for his country, I remember the text from a proud father who's son just learned to piss in a bottle while hunting . God please take his family in your arms.. We will meet some day I promise..

15270 (1).jpeg

24503.jpeg

27783.jpeg

15270.jpeg

30 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

A great friend I never met but had hrs of conversations with. He gave all for his country, I remember the text from a proud father who's son just learned to piss in a bottle while hunting . God please take his family in your arms.. We will meet some day I promise..

15270 (1).jpeg

24503.jpeg

27783.jpeg

15270.jpeg

This absolutely breaks my heart. Over the last two weeks I have personally been talking to Mike quite often. He had a patio roof that he's been trying to get done for over a year. It seems like every time we tried to make plans to do it he got sick. Unfortunately it never got done. My heart is broken for his family and himself. I can't find the words say to his family just how sorry I am for your loss. To any of his family members I know there's still work to be done on the patio and around Mike's house. I would like to donate my time and whatever materials it takes to finish the patio roof. And any other help the family may need in this troubling time. There is no hurry as I know this is a very troubling time. My prayers are with You Mike and may good bless your  family. Rest in peace My friend Mike.

• Like 5

On 6/29/2020 at 2:23 AM, hoghntr said:

Lord please guide the gifted hands of my surgeon and allow him to restore my leg to me. Please God heal my bones and relieve my pain and all that goes along with that. Please restore my body so my mind can focus more on You and your will for me.  AMEN

A prayer answered. 

• Like 3