firstcoueswas80

Glassing chair for big dudes

I'm  big kid at 250, I have 3 chairs I use, depending on what I grab and leave at camp.  I went to Walmart and took their super light Helinox style chairs and tried  them out.  I ended p with the Ozark in the link below.  I found the small green one on some china shopping site, and the grey one is cableas.  Those super light style are fragile for husky gentlemen.

Big ticket is no arms and small enough to get the tripod legs spread out.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Compact-Mesh-Chair/55208733

Like this one too -https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/ascend-festival-chair

20200702_184258.jpg

20200702_184331.jpg

Casey, the helinox chairs are legit. Im 275 and they work for me. Light enough to pack, work on hill sides, good for glassing and great at a spike camp after a long day hiking. The one my brother and I use was from mystery ranch, i think they resold them at the time, but well worth it and not super bulky like some of the other recommendations.

I ordered this one, if it doesn't work, a Helinox will be up next. A buddy used one a few years ago. It looked comfortable, but iffy on support for me.

Screenshot_20200704-220658_Amazon Shopping.jpg

On 6/29/2020 at 3:22 PM, PRDATR said:

You won't find it at a better price than this.

https://www.novzon.com/folding-comfort-55-stool---large-walkstool

FYI:  This is scam. Filed claim today. Chinese seller thru PayPal with bogus delivery by UPS to Other address in same zip code so they can claim delivery. 

I’ll be going to Outdoorsman for live purchase. 

3 minutes ago, Shane.A.Luke said:

FYI:  This is scam. Filed claim today. Chinese seller thru PayPal with bogus delivery by UPS to Other address in same zip code so they can claim delivery. 

I’ll be going to Outdoorsman for live purchase. 

watch out with the chinese scams, it happened to me and they had my credit card number and was used a few times, they are like hackers and get your cc #.

luckily my bank gave credit back on all.

I need to be comfortable, with a back rest, so I use a Double bull chair. I also carry a light butt pad that I use on the chair seat, also use it to kneel on when dressing out game, soft seat on a boulder if chair can't be used, ECT.

On 7/4/2020 at 10:08 PM, firstcoueswas80 said:

I ordered this one, if it doesn't work, a Helinox will be up next. A buddy used one a few years ago. It looked comfortable, but iffy on support for me.

Screenshot_20200704-220658_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That is a toilet seat, the side bag is for TP and you cut a whole in the center and run the deuce thru.