Sign in to follow this  

bars, gyms, theaters , tubing ect

How do we start a recall petition? I was throwing a kegger in the desert that day in civics class. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Talk about a thankless job and so happy I don't have to live in his shoes.  People hate him and want him out on both sides.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, knothead said:

Talk about a thankless job and so happy I don't have to live in his shoes.  People hate him and want him out on both sides.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

yeah no kidding.

all of a sudden , I know lots of people that have gotten it in the last 8-10 days. be forethat very few. dont know anyone deathly sick yet and Hope I dont. but some people i know did get pretty sick, some just didnt feel well. hopefully none end up int he hospitol.

bad part there all in the ages from 40-60.

been bothering the wife she locked the doors to the shop today, we even mentioned to our daughter not to come to phx over the 4th weekend. she wasnt really planning on it but she was thinking about it. She said some parts of CA by san diago lots of people are getting it now too. gotta be the a/c and people being back to work for the most part.

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Wait...did you say bars?

Dont worry gay bars are still open ;)

• Like 2

I get its a horrible job. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But you can not shut down an economy and ruin peoples lives to save a few. This is insanity. 

• Like 6

We were told today that another guy got it. Not in our department though. So their offering free testing if you want it but we were warned that it’s expensive and not to get tested unless we had contact with the guy. So I’m getting tested tomorrow. I fear that they’ll test people and find out more of us have it than they realize with no symptoms and shut us down.

16 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

I get its a horrible job. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. But you can not shut down an economy and ruin peoples lives to save a few. This is insanity. 

for sure, its really screwed up our economy. wish the stuff didnt turn into a political game thats the scary part who does one believe?  I mean you cant trust anyone anymore on this thing. Even those you think you should Trust like doctors dont have the same answers and turned it political.

Only people I feel I can trust are the people I know. then they have to be in my age group for me to feel comfortable about it. I got that bad flu back in 2008/07 I ended up with Phenomena
. I know if I ever got phenomena again I wont make it. I barely made it last time and a friend that did get it the same time I did died( him dieing  was the only reason I went to hospital)

Like I said when this all started. I think its blown out of proportion howevere there is something in the back of my head that says its not.

7 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

We were told today that another guy got it. Not in our department though. So their offering free testing if you want it but we were warned that it’s expensive and not to get tested unless we had contact with the guy. So I’m getting tested tomorrow. I fear that they’ll test people and find out more of us have it than they realize with no symptoms and shut us down.

that sucks.

I dont know whats worse knowing you have it or not knowing and just wondering if you do.

guy next door was telling me his boss is getting tested his bosses wifes coworker has it I believe he said boss's wife has it as well(cant remember), They havent seen him for a week as he hasnt been to work as he is always sick  or taking the a few days off.

My son who was supposedly exposed again, went to get tested. He was told they are only testing asymptomatic people now. Figure that out for me. These people are Bat fulking $hit crazy.

• Like 1

Never thought it would be so easy to fool millions of people. But give the flu a new name and watch everyone lose their mind. All cause people are afraid of the sniffles. Unbelievable! 

question, anyone actually know anyone that died from this? And if so, was that person otherwise healthy beforehand? Ive heard of one person that died, and he would have died from a stubbed toe he was so unhealthy. 

• Like 1