Sign in to follow this  

bars, gyms, theaters , tubing ect

On 6/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, AverageJoe said:

Never thought it would be so easy to fool millions of people. But give the flu a new name and watch everyone lose their mind. All cause people are afraid of the sniffles. Unbelievable! 

question, anyone actually know anyone that died from this? And if so, was that person otherwise healthy beforehand? Ive heard of one person that died, and he would have died from a stubbed toe he was so unhealthy. 

I had a classmate just pass from covid.  Would be around 43 or so,  a marine and all around good guy.  No prior health issues just a regular person going about his life.  He passed last week and his services are gonna next week.  

Since I am a paranoid schizo I checked my iphone just to make sure that COVID 19 tracking feature was turned off after the last  update I got. Why in the heck do they need to track me because of covid? I understand that they track you anyhow. I have ONX and they track you with or without  celluar capabilities. But why do they, whoever "they" are feel the  need to inform me if I have been in contact with someone they suspect is infected? Supposedly it needs to be user activated but I don't trust the bastards.

I know of people that have died from covid. But I have known people that died from the flu. Some years back in my small church 2 people out of less than a hundred died from flu. But they didn't shut the world down because of it.

On 6/30/2020 at 5:54 AM, AZBull said:

AZBIG10 obviously has his own experience and I’m sorry. Get over it  dude. Stop listening to the news. It’s a cancer. Can we all get back to hunting? 

Thx AZ Bull.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 8:45 PM, AZBIG10 said:

Guessing you are not in healthcare?

You seem quite knowledgeable in fields you dont work in.

Would you mind sharing what Q3 in the semiconductor business will look like?

How about carpet sales at Joe's taco and tire for the year 2021 you think they will be in the red or no?

I don't know you, or your job. You say you are in the healthcare field, I'll take your word for it. I do personally know people in the healthcare field, and they tell a different tale then you. There attitude is different.  For every one "expert" person that paints a apocalyptic scenario with this virus, I can find one or more "experts" that say the opposite. CDC is supposed to be the know all source but they change regularly. How can anyone trust what they are told in either direction?? Seriously? Especially when politicians are utilizing this time as a power grab! I'll ask this question again, and again. How is a mask protecting me or others in a public venue when we all touch our mask  at some point to adjust them, eat,  drink, or just take them off in the car after touching door knobs, products in a store, or any other surface others have been around, etc??  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BeardownAZ said:

I don't know you, or your job. You say you are in the healthcare field, I'll take your word for it. I do personally know people in the healthcare field, and they tell a different tale then you. There attitude is different.  For every one "expert" person that paints a apocalyptic scenario with this virus, I can find one or more "experts" that say the opposite. CDC is supposed to be the know all source but they change regularly. How can anyone trust what they are told in either direction?? Seriously? Especially when politicians are utilizing this time as a power grab! I'll ask this question again, and again. How is a mask protecting me or others in a public venue when we all touch our mask  at some point to adjust them, eat,  drink, or just take them off in the car after touching door knobs, products in a store, or any other surface others have been around, etc??  

I think this is a fair point. People treating sick Covid patients wouldn't be caught dead wearing a cloth mask or even a surgical mask for that matter - yet the recommendation is that we wear them. My follow up question would be... that if the benefit of mask wearing is only very minor - whatever that means - why wouldn't you wear one? 

2 hours ago, BeardownAZ said:

I concede i turned off the tv and follow y’all same views now.

1. Masks don’t work

2. This is all political 

3. Deuces

C9B03DF5-6733-49D2-A41E-8E05218989D6.png

This is an honest question for those who supposedly know what is going on. If you had no vaccine for the flu what would the numbers be compared to covid? I know  a doctor that says covid is a real disease, it is killing people, and the hysteria is completely unwarranted. He won't wear a mask in public. He deals with it everyday. My wife has a coworker that has a wife that is an ER nurse. She is down to 2 days a week. What do you believe? There are numerous articles supporting both sides of the argument. Same for real life people. Some are claiming it's out of control, others saying it is blown completely out of proportion.. I was in ER the other night and you could hear crickets chirping.

My attitude has become screw it, I'm going fishing. I refuse to live my life in fear.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AZBull said:

Dude gets killed by train: COVID killed him

girl commits suicide by gun: COVID killed her 

mans eaten by shark: COVID claimed him

107 yo man dies from heart complications: COVID killed him.

Guy slices his own neck with  forty chainsaws to get in the Guinness world record and dies of: corona virus 

A way to get government funding perhaps

38 minutes ago, creed said:

This is an honest question for those who supposedly know what is going on. If you had no vaccine for the flu what would the numbers be compared to covid? I know  a doctor that says covid is a real disease, it is killing people, and the hysteria is completely unwarranted. He won't wear a mask in public. He deals with it everyday. My wife has a coworker that has a wife that is an ER nurse. She is down to 2 days a week. What do you believe? There are numerous articles supporting both sides of the argument. Same for real life people. Some are claiming it's out of control, others saying it is blown completely out of proportion.. I was in ER the other night and you could hear crickets chirping.

My attitude has become screw it, I'm going fishing. I refuse to live my life in fear.

Emergency rooms (ERs) are not nearly as impacted by COVID as other areas of healthcare.  They have very little to do with the treatment of COVID patients.  A much better barometer is Intensive Care Unit (ICU) utilization, as this is where the sickest of the sick end-up being treated.  Currently, Arizona ICU beds are close to 90% capacity, which is considered critical.   Vast majority are COVID patients.   Like most of us, I also know people in healthcare.  Talk to ICU nurses and doctors, and you will likely hear stories of overtime trying in desperation to save the lives of very sick people.

Not sure what 'argument' you are talking about or articles, but there is no disputing the fact that ICU's are getting overwhelmed.  (Unless you think that's just made-up info.  If that is the case, then not sure how to respond....)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, aznative65 said:

Emergency rooms (ERs) are not nearly as impacted by COVID as other areas of healthcare.  They have very little to do with the treatment of COVID patients.  A much better barometer is Intensive Care Unit (ICU) utilization, as this is where the sickest of the sick end-up being treated.  Currently, Arizona ICU beds are close to 90% capacity, which is considered critical.   Vast majority are COVID patients.   Like most of us, I also know people in healthcare.  Talk to ICU nurses and doctors, and you will likely hear stories of overtime trying in desperation to save the lives of very sick people.

Not sure what 'argument' you are talking about or articles, but there is no disputing the fact that ICU's are getting overwhelmed.  (Unless you think that's just made-up info.  If that is the case, then not sure how to respond....)

Came to say this. An ENT, dermatologist, or orthopedic surgeon (for example) that has had hours cut or been furloughed (including nurses that work in those areas) are not the people who are equipped to take care of COVID patients. 

On 6/29/2020 at 6:20 PM, muledeerarea33? said:

We were told today that another guy got it. Not in our department though. So their offering free testing if you want it but we were warned that it’s expensive and not to get tested unless we had contact with the guy. So I’m getting tested tomorrow. I fear that they’ll test people and find out more of us have it than they realize with no symptoms and shut us down.

So whats the verdict you get the Crud or not?

the neighbor shop boss got his test results back yesterday showed a false positive? what ever that means, so they did the swab up the nose test and he's waiting for his results on that one. guy who works for him said his boss was kinda sick felt like after a hard work out. hes in his low 30s

7 hours ago, Delw said:

So whats the verdict you get the Crud or not?

the neighbor shop boss got his test results back yesterday showed a false positive? what ever that means, so they did the swab up the nose test and he's waiting for his results on that one. guy who works for him said his boss was kinda sick felt like after a hard work out. hes in his low 30s

I didn’t end up getting tested after all. Had to make an appointment for a time slot and I didn’t know that. So I’ll wait to see what the other guys results are.

19 hours ago, creed said:

That's my point exactly!! What's real, what isn't??

I'm willing to give the gov the benefit of the doubt and say that they over reacted in March due to bad data from China & ignorance about what we're dealing with.  However, there's been data from antibody testing around the world since as early as April that showed conclusively that in Germany, South Korea, California & New York (and certainly more places, but these are the ones I specifically heard about) this disease was already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more wide spread than they thought and packing a mortality rate 25-40x lower than what was original predicted. 

I also remember that in March our brilliant government in their infinite wisdom was saying 15 days to slow the spread.  It was acknowledged that we could not stop the virus, we just needed to buy some time to let the hospitals get ready so they weren't over whelmed.  At some point, however, a point that was actually very very early, the goal-posts started moving.  There's even people talking about "we won't get back to normal until there's a vaccine".  REALLY???  How's the vaccine for SARS coming along?  HIV???  We've been working on that one for at least the last 40 years. 

Everybody know all along that cases would spike again when people went out and started moving around and going back to work.  Why the heck is it suddenly a surprise, they talked about it in March.  Gov. Cuomo himself stated that not one patient in NY died from lack of care.  Not one!  The epicenter of this mess, plus their idiotic government doing everything they could (like shoving covid patients into nursing homes with old folks) to make it the biggest disaster that they possible could, and they still couldn't over whelm the health care system.

I have sympathy for anyone that gets it or has a family member get it.  I also have sympathy for the people that are going to die of heart disease and cancer this year, and those diseases are going to take a helluva lot more than covid will.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.  I was wrong:  My BS detector started beeping right out of the gate on this one & my first thought was 10% virus, 90% political BS.  I now see clearly that it was and still is 99.999% BS.  

We can handle covid.  We can't handle a decade and possibly an entire generation of state dependency & poverty. 

• Like 1