bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

Well with his faith I'm sure he's with God now.  The real pain is for the wife and little ones. Very sad for them. Enjoy the other side Mike. 

WTF, just talk to him , he was getting his hip transplant, was going to play with the kids again. Wow, and all the crap he used to get for the wounded warriors tags from people on here. Praying for the family. Why

• Like 2

Godspeed, big guy. Prayers to the family, tough times.

• Like 2

LiMike was someone I am proud to have called a friend and family he truly would have given what ever he could to anyone. He ruffled some feathers but he was a good friend to me. I know your in the kingdom of God waiting for us all to join him

20140814_094443.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

WTF, just talk to him , he was getting his hip transplant, was going to play with the kids again. Wow, and all the crap he used to get for the wounded warriors tags from people on here. Praying for the family. Why

Agree.  Many bashed him cause the tags he recieved from wounded warrior. If you ever met him in person u could see that he suffered for this country.  

rip brother

semper fi

• Like 9

Wow.  
I just spoke with him last week.  He’s in my phone as Hoghunter and my family always laughs about his name when he calls or text. FE2CFA6D-710A-487D-8967-AACA7511E9A4.thumb.jpeg.6e4bdff4376f8aaa2f441e0d9e7852f9.jpeg

Going through our text messages just now makes it hit home.  Here’s a pic he sent me last week of his first elk that he killed with a 243.  I wish I could post the text messages from him describing the hunt. Super funny 😄 story ending with him catching the scabbies from it.  

• Like 1

Very sad , for those that had the opportunity to meet Mike, they know how good of a person he truely is at heart. Prayers for his family for comfort and strength for their future....

• Like 1