bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

Prayers to his family, very sad 😢 

We had some disagreements over the years but that is just awful. God Speed Mike. Condolences to the family.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, biglakejake said:

Prayers.   Vaya con Dios amigo.

he used to tease me about how i detested the .243 cartridge.  going to miss his posts!

lee

If you hate the .243 them I'll gladly pickup where Mike left off....

• Like 4

Just saw a bunch of texts from him in my phone with pictures of his kids on the tractors he bought from me. My kids were just a bit too old and his kids were a great age for these. They look so happy in the pics. May they always remember how much their dad cared for them. So sad. Choking back tears thinking of his family.

• Like 3

Of all people why Mike? Just not fair and I'm going to miss our dove hunts. Prayers to his family. Mike O I left you a message.

• Like 2

Several years ago I took Mike out on a deer hunt and got to know him better. It’s crazy that I just sent him a PM yesterday and thought it was weird that he hadn’t gotten back to me. He was a really good guy and great family man. 

Y'all that knew him well should post the pics and stories here.  Might be nice for the family to read someday. 

Met him after times swapping gear guns etc. Had a few conversations over the years BSing about getting screwed by the VA and boiling javelina skulls. 2020 sucks. 

• Like 1

Funny I was just thinking about when I met him...picked up some obscure ammo from him to deliver to Bill Quimby...first and only time meeting Bill too. 2 good guys right there. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1