bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

Crazy sad. Just talked to him Sunday night. Was talking about putting hunting on hold to do more fishing and camping with his kids and wife.

Gonna miss dove hunts and fishing trips with him.

RIP Mike! 

• Like 1

Prayers for the family, had the pleasure of meeting him in person. 

DAN

Deepest regards to the family and freinds of this awesome friend.

Sadly be missed!

I first met Mike on a elk hunt on navajo depot . He had an antelope tag. We've been freinds ever since.

Condolences to the family!

10 hours ago, wildwoody said:

WTF, just talk to him , he was getting his hip transplant, was going to play with the kids again. Wow, and all the crap he used to get for the wounded warriors tags from people on here. Praying for the family. Why

Mike, Godspeed brother.

P.S. I just checked the prayer forum on CWT, just to see that Mike responded to our back surgery back and forth information, only to see that his last post to me was last night at 02:14. Very sadly, I was not able to respond to him. Just a poignant reminder of how quickly any one of us can pass, and how precious every second of life is, being with family and friends, seeing every sunrise and sunset.

• Like 3

Wow.  That’s really tragic.  Mike sold me my first set of swaro 15’s.  We talked for a couple hours in the Sportsmans warehouse parking lot off I-17.  I didn’t know a coues deer from a jack rabbit at the time as I had just moved to AZ from ND.  He texted me several times throughout that first year I lived here with hints and ideas on how and where to find deer and pigs.  Really a nice guy.  I know a lot of a55holes and they seem to live forever, but nice guys like Mike always seem to be the ones that go tragically.  

• Like 2

He payed the ultimate sacrifice for our beloved country.  My memory of him will be one held in honor and dignity. 

Now, there will be no more pain and no more surgeries and he gets to scout out the back hills of heaven before us.

Prayers for his family.

• Like 6

To a great friend I never met in person but had hours of conversations with, 

He really did give all for us. Godbless

15270 (1).jpeg

24503.jpeg

27783.jpeg

15270.jpeg

• Like 4

I met him once in Sportsman Warehouse parking lot, he sold me a pair of binoculars. I didn't know him but I remember he was a good guy  I knew that from meeting him once briefly.

God bless !!!

It was no secret, Mike and I didn't like each other.

However, no one, especially someone who served our country deserves to go that way. 

I wish the best for his wife and children. 

• Like 12

man that is crazy, i sold him numerous things, mainly youth hunting stuff over the years on here, he was a good dude, sad to hear

• Like 2

Mike was a super nice guy!  Gonna miss him, he will always be Hoghunter to me.  Prayers for his family, someone please keep us posted how we can help the family.94A14363-F268-41A1-8187-EE28C0A1064C.jpeg.66f5f482a1bbebf4659708e33de8ad85.jpeg

• Like 1