bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

Wtf. Aww man. He was a great dude!! 
I remember giving him my extra Quail Forever Banquet tickets and he took his son.  His son won a Youth shotgun. They were both excited. 

Whenever I had questions about shotguns or any guns on this site he would always shoot me a text. 

RIP Mike!

• Like 1

Damm. I only met him once at a duel classifies meet up. 

he interduced him self as hog hunter. I got a kick out of it. 

does any one have any other info. As a fellow vet, I interested what happened. Was this at the VA. 

any one have an update about the go fund me page?

• Like 1

Very sad! God bless Him and the Family......................BOB!

11 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Damm. I only met him once at a duel classifies meet up. 

he interduced him self as hog hunter. I got a kick out of it. 

does any one have any other info. As a fellow vet, I interested what happened. Was this at the VA. 

any one have an update about the go fund me page?

There is a post I believe that mike posted for prayers  before the surgery. There is more info on it. I believe  his Mother will be posting info on a go fund me account tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Only met him one time. I met him at his house to pick up some ammo I bought from him about a month ago. Kids toys and stuff were on the porch.  My “good guy O-meter” went off when I was there.

I will pray for his family that they find peace and comfort. 

• Like 1

Him and his boy at the QF banquet a few years back. 

766BB195-E5F7-48FF-B108-54AB48655436.jpeg

• Like 4

I Gabe him some tickets I won on the radio for a Dave Ramsey event at a church in Phoenix that I couldn’t go to. He was thrilled for that! We texted often about my wife being sick and what he had going on. Funny thing..... he had a 243wssm and I have a 223wssm. Anytime he found anything related to the 223wssm he would let me know! Got really excited to help people out. I’m sad a good guy is no longer walking this planet.

• Like 2

Reading through this it looks like everyone on this site has met Mike at least once. I also met Mike once. He bought some ammo are a gun part from me little over a year ago. We met up in a parking lot and talked for around a hour about Guns, bows, hunting and his injuries. Seem like a really great guy .  God bless his family.  RIP Mike. 

56 minutes ago, Tres said:

Him and his boy at the QF banquet a few years back. 

766BB195-E5F7-48FF-B108-54AB48655436.jpeg

Now that's the Mike  I knew. One heck of a good guy and a even better Dad. I told him all the time that I wish I had a dad like him when I was growing  up..Damb I will miss him and our 90 minute  phone  calls about nothing.  RIP my freind.

• Like 4

I'm shocked and saddened at this news. Mike was a good man and loved the Lord and his family very much. I pray that they are comforted at this hour. My sincere condolences.

• Like 1

Met him last yr when we were both sitting through hunters ed with our boys. Seemed like a good guy. Sad to hear. 

I sold mike a rifle last year and got to speak with him for an hour or so. Great guy. Hope the best for his family. Rip Mike. 

I never met the guy but my younger brother did and spoke highly of him. I respected him from that point on. Prayers for his family