bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

3 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

Mike left a post for prayers on here. On that post there is information about a go fund me act. Also there is a gentleman  named Mike also who is a family  freind of Theres. He is in contact with Linda Mike's mom. 602 501 one six 45 is his number. For anyone who has  questions.  Thanks EVERYONE on here for there love and support for mike AKA Hoghunter and his Family.  

Most likely Mike Ornoski. I talked to him yesterday and he will update us when he has more details.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Click on if you want to text. And a message  should pop up. Cant figure out how to make visible 

Here is that message:

Many of you know that Mike passed away on Monday. He was a great dad, avid hunter and lover of animals, and my best friend. We are still trying to figure out what all the next steps are so we appreciate all the well wishes. I thank all who have reached out to help and if I did not respond to everyone, I'm sorry. I will try to get back to you. Even though many people will not get to be with sick loved ones because of the pandemic, I was blessed to be with Mike when he went to meet Jesus. He is no longer crippled and in pain but dancing with Jesus. Praise God!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

She texted me yesterday, strong women right there. God bless

• Like 1

Clicked on the gofundme link.  Not to add stress to already difficult situation but the donation page says Guy Hill from Ohio has organized this fundraiser.  Can anybody close to the family verify this person is in fact close to the family and not a scammer?

• Like 2

Very sad.  Met Mike a couple of times.  Solid guy.  Prayers for the family.  Huntin' with God now Big Fella...huntin' with God.

1 hour ago, bowhunter4life said:

I Have not seen the gofund me from Linda ( Mike's Mom). I am checking with her right now.  Please do not donate until I confirm.

Thank you

MIke

A1907A07-FDC4-43D2-98C7-9ADD617A3BF6.jpeg

A text to me from linda. Mike's mother.

Fwd:Hi Bill. I.txt