bowhunter4life

Sad news- Hoghunter

All,

As of a few moments ago. Speaking with Mike’s mom. She asked if anyone wanted to help if they could send a check to the following. This way the funds go directly to Mike’s wife. Blessing friends!
Att: Misker Family

(check made out ) Heather Misker
515 E. Carefree Hwy #176, Phoenix, AZ 85085.

• Like 1

Very sad news, my condolences to his family, he just text me Saturday to see what I drew. Unbelievable! He was a good guy and we bought and sold between on the classifieds for a long time! Always had good words to say and great stories to tell! My prayers to the family and all who new him. I have a piece of him in a JC Higgins shotgun! I’ll always think of him when I see that! Terrible, he’ll definitely be missed!! 

19 minutes ago, bowhunter4life said:

All,

As of a few moments ago. Speaking with Mike’s mom. She asked if anyone wanted to help if they could send a check to the following. This way the funds go directly to Mike’s wife. Blessing friends!
Att: Misker Family

(check made out ) Heather Misker
515 E. Carefree Hwy #176, Phoenix, AZ 85085.

Swiveihead please read..... 

1 hour ago, Winchester said:

Fwd:Hi Bill. I have no answers on it except to know he was a friend of Mike's. Heather can't deal with it right now. She's overwhelmed obviously. So not knowing, I'm asking people to send anything for Heather to my P.O. box. Im mikes mom and you know I'm now the protector of her & the boys. Just address to Misker Family 515 E Carefree Hwy #176, Phoenix, AZ 85086. Any check should be made out to Heather Misker. It's the best way I know to protect her for now. Thank you for being concerned. Im sure its legit but until I know for sure I'm more comfortable asking people to take the time to write a check & buy a stamp as old fashioned as that is. Thank you on behalf of Heather & the boys and all his family. I've been overwhelmed with the love & concern from the hunters. Linda

Swivelhead hope this puts your mind to rest and anyone else concerned. Thank you for looking  out.

• Thanks 1

Sad news. Had a chance to interact with Mike numerous times via this site. Prayers go out to his family. Thankful for his service to our country. 

I am im shock. Truly one of the nicest most caring man I’ve ever met. Rest in peace Mike!! You will be missed!

Rest In Peace brother. You are one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, I truly enjoyed talking with you. Even though I only knew you for a year or so we always enjoyed sharing stories. I’m not a very religious person, but you and my family will be in our prayers. 

Tragic for his family and community of friends who will miss him terribly. I pray the peace of the Lord and their faith will comfort them through their loss. Hopefully those closest to them will follow through and take those boys hunting and continue to foster the keen interest the young fella obviously shared with his Dad for the hunt and all things outdoors. If ever a kid needed a faithful mentor at this time it’s him. 

• Like 1

A request- From the family- 

They are in need of landscaping upkeep and overall clean up. Sounds like some irrigation leaks too.

Let me know if you have interest?

Mike

1 minute ago, bowhunter4life said:

A request- From the family- 

They are in need of landscaping upkeep and overall clean up. Sounds like some irrigation leaks too.

Let me know if you have interest?

Mike

I'm in . I can do landscaping and remove any trash and debris. Not that good about irrigation leaks. But I fix roof leaks think I can figure it out. If Anyone else is interested in helping out maybe We could all do it together at a certain time and  date.

15 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I'm in . I can do landscaping and remove any trash and debris. Not that good about irrigation leaks. But I fix roof leaks think I can figure it out. If Anyone else is interested in helping out maybe We could all do it together at a certain time and  date.

I would be glad to assist.  For the person coordinating, lets set a data and time.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shane.A.Luke said:

I would be glad to assist.  For the person coordinating, lets set a data and time.

It will be mid next week- will confirm once we have a small group. Need about 4 of us as the yard not will big.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bowhunter4life said:

It will be mid next week- will confirm once we have a small group. Need about 4 of us as the yard not will big.

I would love to help in any way that I can. Please keep us posted. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 6:22 AM, Curtis Reed said:

Some gave all.... all gave some. Mike gave all for the USA 🇺🇸   RIP Hoghntr

Yes, this is so true.  May God be with him and may he rest in Peace!   what a shock to hear this news!

• Like 1

We have a new option to help send payment to the family for those interested?

please Venmo Linda Misker (Mike’s mom) as they get it directly.

With Mike being 100% disabled veteran- his pension is now ceased. His wife Heather now having to apply for death benefits. As we know- this will be a long process. ☹️

blessing friends, the family appreciates your prayers!

Mike