Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

You couldn’t use a horse where were hunting. I talked to a dude who tried. I got a couple of 2 legged horses that I’m dropping off this morning to do some leg work for us. If we went to the west side of the growlers I can see, there’s no access over there 

That’s the way to do it. 

11 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Weird thing to say. Nice life, hope you don’t die 

I thought that was a thing on some of those corridor units. I thought there was even something in the regs about dudes camps getting robbed while they were hunting.

Maybe that’s just a way to keep chicken white boys like me from applying.

Good luck all around. I really enjoy hearing about these hunts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

I thought that was a thing on some of those corridor units. I thought there was even something in the regs about dudes camps getting robbed while they were hunting.

Maybe that’s just a way to keep chicken white boys like me from applying.

Good luck all around. I really enjoy hearing about these hunts.

Yes that’s why there’s no leftover tags I think. If biden becomes president and they start flowing in, leftover tags again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If there are enough days left in the hunt, sounds like you need to take a day or two off and recharge the batteries.  Hit a few t*tty bars and get your attitude refreshed.  Is Petes Place still open???  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

If there are enough days left in the hunt, sounds like you need to take a day or two off and recharge the batteries.  Hit a few t*tty bars and get your attitude refreshed.  Is Petes Place still open???  

Yeah I think you’re right. Because I’m about to dive off this glassing spot head first I think. 

• Haha 1

Keep at it. You guys will get It done. Memories with your Pops is worth all the failures and success you guys will endure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You still have over 3 weeks to hunt. Keep at it. Don’t hesitate to take a break. Six days hitting it hard in such a low density area is a real grind. Go find yourself another $5 box of donut holes 😄

Keep us posted.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah unfortunately we had the once in 10 lifetime opportunity For wilderness ram hunting. Whenever I try to help someone kill they don’t. 

Chin up buttercup! Sheep hunting isn't for wimps. You guys are due! Don't quit. Don't ever quit.

• Like 2

Embrace the suck.  When success comes it will be exceptionally sweet.  Take a break, shoot the rifle, organize camp, gear etc., get some sleep.