Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

Miss or just not get a shot?  I know the feeling of helping out only to watch a perfect situation somehow turn to shhitt.  Frustrating as all heck and probably double in a walk in wilderness only.  Like other's have said, a good couple day or week break always helps recharge the batteries. 

I never went more then 5 days before I took a while day off. It definitely helps. It took 18 days total but it was worth it.

• Like 1

I’m not worried about it happening. If it does it does if it doesn’t it doesn’t. I just felt like an idiot last night and this morning. We’re holding out for something nice still 

If your Dad is happy with it, do it. I had a guy questioning my ram, I shot it. Full curl. Tight, doesn’t score super, but by God I had a great hunt with good company. I look at that mount every night  and smile.

enjoy the hunt with your Dad.  I miss mine,   Been a few long years since we have hunted together. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

I was trying to send a text and accidentally posted it in your thread 🤣

Unless everyone wants to weigh-in on our department workload. Heaven knows I could use all the help I can get.

• Thanks 1

You got this. Just remember to focus on the basics. Food water and cover. You will hit that moment of realization and then it will become easy(ier)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

thats the problem, i like to speed troll at about 40mph but cant see much here. 

Maybe stick to what you're used to. Try downtown Nogales. Should find lots of trophies there. 

• Like 1

Just now, trophyseeker said:

Maybe stick to what you're used to. Try downtown Nogales. Should find lots of trophies there. 

I found one in ajo. I slipped her my number but no texts yet 

• Like 1