Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

Great Ram Buddy. and  not a Fat girl involved. ,I am Proud of You.,,,,,Congrats. Don't put this on hunt talk, they will take it  as  there are plenty of them up there........................BOB!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cmille308 said:

Any Cabeza Prieta Ram is a dandy! Those are not the sheep hunts most people experience. Low sheep density and a lot country for them to be in! I am sending a toast your way, I am sure there are plenty going there as it is!

Thanks dude, you were a big help with that info early in on the process. It’s a real sheep hunt that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, naturebob said:

Great Ram Buddy. and  not a Fat girl involved. ,I am Proud of You.,,,,,Congrats. Don't put this on hunt talk, they will take it  as  there are plenty of them up there........................BOB!

They would be very disappointed. unless they come with a murderers row of sheep killers like we had. 

• Like 1

Congratulations nice job enjoy the rewards and welcome to the sheep club. It is really a small group. Great memories for you guys. 

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Get crazy and post some decent pix of the monster ! 

It’s just a ram, 158 about. Pretty much Only took pics that make it look bigger.

going to write a story and put some pics, I want to make sure I give thanks to everyone that helped us out. 

3341CFD1-F92B-44C4-884D-30BB6837050B.jpeg

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s just a ram, 158 about. Pretty much Only took pics that make it look bigger.

going to write a story and put some pics, I want to make sure I give thanks to everyone that helped us out. 

3341CFD1-F92B-44C4-884D-30BB6837050B.jpeg

Heck yeah ! You seem disappointed “just a ram “ ?   I’m not a sheep guy but wouldn’t   a 158” class sheep be respectable for the unit on a diy hunt ? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Heck yeah ! You seem disappointed “just a ram “ ?   I’m not a sheep guy but wouldn’t   a 158” class sheep be respectable for the unit on a diy hunt ? 

Nah, I’m stoked. I knew any ram we got would be earned and we would be proud of. Most rams about this size, a couple bigger. He was down to grind till the end and eat the tag holding out for a big one. I’m only disappointed it’s over. But it wasn’t getting easier, it was only getting harder. I made the call he had to shoot it if given the opportunity. I just hope he likes it. He says he does 

• Like 4