Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You would have been in some good company. These were the nicest dudes I’ve ever hunted with and all good hunters. Wish2hunt misses nothing. 

Did you let dude know tou tagged out?

It would be awesome cwt form for some guys to go back out and help the guy dill his tag. That would be typical par for the course dor this particular website. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did you let dude know tou tagged out?

It would be awesome cwt form for some guys to go back out and help the guy dill his tag. That would be typical par for the course dor this particular website. 

Yeah he knows. He’s been on sheep but he’s still holding out for a big one sounded like 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Listen to this then. the first weekend on his way out Wish2hunt sends a pic of all the optics he was bringing. He said I’m bringing x amount of “glass.” 
  So the next weekend he hits me up and says he’s coming out, have a cocktail ready. I said cool. He said you guys need anything, I said no just bring your glass. 
  This guy shows up a couple hours later with a glass for me to pour a drink in. I about died laughing. I just meant the binos lmao 

Thats some fuuny $hit!

30 minutes ago, Toad said:

I could be mistaken but I am pretty sure the other tag holder killed a 175 on day 14 

Nope, that was a different a 46. I think that Koons guy guided it. A guy in my camp knows him I saw the pic.

3 minutes ago, deerslayer23 said:

Congrats on the ram, hoping sometime I will draw 46a east or 46b west

Good luck call me if you get it and I’ll give you Wish2hunts number. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Listen to this then. the first weekend on his way out Wish2hunt sends a pic of all the optics he was bringing. He said I’m bringing x amount of “glass.” 
  So the next weekend he hits me up and says he’s coming out, have a cocktail ready. I said cool. He said you guys need anything, I said no just bring your glass. 
  This guy shows up a couple hours later with a glass for me to pour a drink in. I about died laughing. I just meant the binos lmao 

Trphyhntr and his dad ran a great camp. Even if I had to bring my own glass. Would be there in a heart beat again.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Haha!! Besides the ram, this is the best post on here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Y’all are a class act! I was more than happy to help you get started with all the paperwork needed for access and wish I could have made it down there to help on the ground, but I am stoked with the help you got in that department! 

• Like 1