tyler1215

Spotting antelope

I have never been antelope hunting before and have a tag this year for Wyoming. I haven't even spent much time in the field studying antelope like I have deer and elk. I'm wanting to spend some time between now and oct getting out and glassing/watching/field judging antelope. In looking for areas around show low that will give me this opportunity, any suggestions?

Tough, just glass, look for there white butts, easy so easy but remember there eye sight is like 10x Zeiss bino's

36 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

Where is that?

Highway 60 just east of show low by the airport

IMG_2480.thumb.JPG.78ae380199a0d5e0f1c33d46cdd8dfa7.JPG

• Like 2

multiple groups can usually be seen from highway 60 anywhere near the fr117 junction in unit 1.  the mountain there is cerro quemado and the big one to the west is montosa.  both sides of the highway and all the way to the crests gives you some good looks at pronghorn.

lee

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

multiple groups can usually be seen from highway 60 anywhere near the fr117 junction in unit 1.  the mountain there is cerro quemado and the big one to the west is montosa.  both sides of the highway and all the way to the crests gives you some good looks at pronghorn.

lee

Thanks man in gonna cruise this area this weekend and see what I can find

59 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

lee

^^this guy..