Sign in to follow this  
dmoto

10MM Ammo?

Anyone have a lead on where to find 10MM ammo locally in PHX/Mesa? I've been to BPS, Healy, etc for a few weeks now and have come up empty handed.

United nations ammo and Randall's both had a bunch of it a week or two ago, and I think sportsmans did you too.

10mm has been easier to find then most ammo over the last few months for me. To bad I dont own a 10mm yet...

Someone must have gotten the Rona. North valley sportsmans warehouse or Randall's. Call them. 

I'll call over to Randall's, thanks. Sportsmans on Greenfield and the one in North Valley...both sold out. wtf.

What are you shooting it thru?

If you're just plinking, folks on other shooting forums swear they can shoot the .40 without issue. One fellow on Glock Talk claims he has shot 2500 .40s thru his 10mm Glock without a single issue.

I'm not recommending it, I'm just passing along the 411.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

What are you shooting it thru?

If you're just plinking, folks on other shooting forums swear they can shoot the .40 without issue. One fellow on Glock Talk claims he has shot 2500 .40s thru his 10mm Glock without a single issue.

I'm not recommending it, I'm just passing along the 411.

Breaking in a Springfield XDm OSP, so just target ammo. I would prefer to shoot 10MM ammo, thank you though.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, PRDATR said:

They gots the 10.....  When you want to step, check out Underwood Ammo for full power 10mm loads.  https://www.underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/cartridge_10mm-auto

Not cheap but legit full power.  I use them for my G20 10mm from 165, 200, 220 hard cast lead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, n2horns said:

They gots the 10.....  When you want to step, check out Underwood Ammo for full power 10mm loads.  https://www.underwoodammo.com/collections/handgun-ammo/cartridge_10mm-auto

Not cheap but legit full power.  I use them for my G20 10mm from 165, 200, 220 hard cast lead.

All of the regular commercial stuff I shot was really mild.

Good stuff. Thanks guys.